Product Manager - Consumer Domain - New York Hub at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 12:02 p.m. (EST) on Thursday, September 23, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
No problem is too big or too small for you - as long as there is a gap to fill or an innovation to offer, you want to be part of the team that brings the solution to fruition. You have a passion for details but do not get lost in them. Analytics and technology are exciting, not intimidating. You are a comprehensive listener, but you also cut through the chatter to take action. You find learning a new skill or onboarding to a new industry to be an exciting growth opportunity. You see the world as data points and analysis as the conduit for elevating the human experience. This is why you believe good insights products are built with intuitive UX, and strong methodology.
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to design, develop, and deliver a new product or cross-platform feature enhancements.
- Create and own the product management artifacts for the product/feature (business case, requirements, ensure completeness of the test plan, product plan, release schedule).
- Communicate the product/feature vision and execution plan to varying audiences of Client Services, Engineers, Analysts, Designers, Senior Leadership.
- Define and measure success metrics for the product/feature.
- Understand and document how analytics methodology impacts business decisions and vice versa.
- 3+ years experience with 2 years in product management, technical product management, or data analytics.
- Experience with tools such as Confluence, Jira, Asana, Basecamp, Slack, Microsoft Teams, Google Suite, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience working with engineers, collaborating on solutions, and distilling milestones into deliverables.
- Experience or education with analytics fundamentals i.e. have worked as a data analyst or have utilized data and analytics for optimizing an experience or have a college degree in mathematic, economics, computer science, or similar
- Demonstrated past experience in aligning analytics methodologies with business outcomes.
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with analytics used for advertising/media optimizations and strategy
- Enterprise or B2B platform experience
- Experience translating data and analytics into actionable insights for any industry (IT, Finance, Advertising, Media)
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Allocations to donate to charities of your choice
- Allocations for health and wellness
- Flexible PTO
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances. If you need assistance or accommodation due to a disability or special need when applying for a role or in our recruitment process, please contact us at [email protected]