Product Manager, Core Dashboard at SwagUp
As a Product Manager on the Core Dashboard team at SwagUp, you will have the exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-paced team to drive and execute on the roadmap of a UI platform that enables SwagUp customers to purchase and manage their swag.
In this role you will work closely with client facing teams to understand business and customer needs and translate these into requirements for the technology team. You will work closely with the design and engineering team across the organization to execute on the roadmap.We are looking for someone who believes in empowered product teams and not building a feature factory product.
- Own the execution of product roadmap items by partnering with internal stakeholders, engineering teams and design.
- Gather requirements and write clear documentation to align agile teams to enable product delivery.
- Gather customer feedback and prioritize incoming bugs and features.
- Develop and articulate product strategy and roadmap for the Core Dashboard product by working closely with leadership and understanding our target customers.
- Identify opportunities to improve conversion rates.
- Shares data insights with engineering teams and across the organization.
- Operate within an agile framework by writing user stories, planning sprint and clarify any missing requirements in grooming sessions.
- 3+ years of product management experience, ideally owning B2B, e-commerce or SaaS products.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize competing opportunities, by analyzing data and balancing customer needs with business priorities.
- Strategic thinker who excels at defining and executing on the product roadmap.
- Excellent communicator that can back their decision making and can enable reaching common ground amongst stakeholders.
- Someone who thrives in a high-growth environment but does not lose sight of the big picture.
- English and Spanish speaking preferred.
What Success Looks Like
- Accurately document business requirements for the product
- Work with the stakeholders and the tech team to estimate a time of completion
- Align objectives within the various departments and accurately determine success metrics for product launches.