Product Manager - Crossix Analytics - New York Hub at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 7:55 a.m. (EST) on Thursday, June 3, 2021
Veeva [NYSE: VEEV] is the leader in cloud-based software for the global life sciences industry. Committed to innovation, product excellence, and customer success, our customers range from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies to emerging biotechs. Veeva’s software helps our customers bring medicines and therapies to patients faster.
We are the first public company to become a Public Benefit Corporation. As a PBC, we are committed to making the industries we serve more productive, and we are committed to creating high-quality employment opportunities.
Veeva is a Work Anywhere company which means that you can choose to work in the environment that works best for you - on any given day. Whether you choose to work remotely from home or work in an office - it’s up to you.
Crossix Analytics is a business within Veeva dedicated to advancing healthcare marketing with analytics, innovative planning, targeting, measurement, and optimization solutions. Positioned at the center of big data, innovative technology, and multichannel media, Veeva Crossix provides most life sciences companies with insights to help make strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes.
Are you a product manager who has a passion for developing industry-leading analytics products? Do you enjoy working with smart and fun colleagues who share that same passion? Do you want to work for a company with a legally committed commercial and social mission? If this is you – keep reading – we’re looking for you!
This role will join our Product Management team to own and have responsibility for a product within the Crossix Analytics offering. The Product Manager will own the end-to-end product lifecycle and ensure seamless interaction with the rest of our other product offerings. Additionally, the role will support new product development within the DIFA platform as new products are iterated.
What You'll Do
- Own requirements creation, review, approval and implementation for a DIFA product offering.
- Develop and maintain product roadmap for a DIFA product.
- Communicate with engineering teams and technical project leads
- Conduct end-user feedback sessions to gather user and business feedback on the DIFA platform.
- Create and deliver training and support documentation for a DIFA product.
- Support internal teams as a subject matter expert on owned DIFA product.
What You've Done
- 4+ years of experience with 2+ years of product management or sales engineering experience
- Excellent project and product management skills, including the ability to prioritize complex projects, an obsessive attention to detail, and effective communication with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills with clients and end-users.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
Nice to Have
- 2+ years experience working with digital media, television, or website analytics
- Understanding and experience working with SaaS platforms with a wide range of external end-users.
- Use of JIRA and Confluence
- Understanding of the ad tech ecosystem and major players in the digital marketing value chain
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible PTO
- Allocations for continuous learning & development
- Health & wellness programs
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.