Transfix is the leading freight marketplace that's transforming the $700 billion trucking industry, connecting shippers to a national network of reliable carriers. Fortune 500 companies such as Anheuser-Busch, Unilever, and Target rely on Transfix to handle their most important FTL freight needs. With instant pricing tools, guaranteed capacity, data-driven insights, and reliable service, Transfix is changing the world of transportation one load at a time. Come leave a positive impact on the environment as we help reduce the carbon footprint caused by the 65 billion wasted miles on the road.
Transfix was named one of Forbes' "Next Billion-Dollar Company" in 2018.
Based in New York City, Transfix is backed by top VC firms including New Enterprise Associates (NEA), Canvas Ventures, and Lerer Hippeau. The company has raised more than $78.5 million in funding.
The problems we solve everyday are real and require creativity, grit, and determination. We are building a culture that challenges norms while fostering experimentation and personal growth. We're hiring team members who are passionate and are energized by the vision to simplify and transform one of the largest and most complex industries through technology, data and a strong commitment to customers.
As a Product Manager on the Pricing team, you will own our pricing strategy and roadmap to to carry out our long-term vision. You will work closely with our Data Science team to create models and forecasts that grow the business. Pricing sits at the center of everything we do, so you will represent customers and key internal stakeholders across the organization.
If you are excited about tackling challenges to improve the lives of truckers and shippers across the country and reinventing an industry from the inside out, send us your resume.
What you'll do:
- Quantify pricing recommendations through competitive analysis, modeling, and forecasting.
- Define a clear pricing vision and strategy based on an in-depth understanding of our users, business, and industry
- Collaborate with our revenue driving leaders to understand the strategic priorities for pricing
- Set KPIs and roadmaps to move the needle with cross-functional engineering, design, and ops teams
- Champion the needs and problems of our users to deliver innovative, industry-transforming products
- Manage product execution to ship quality products, including writing specs, running A/B tests, and interviewing users
- Translate strategic priorities into a product roadmap and detailed product specifications
- Develop, launch, and scale new pricing features and initiatives
- Proven success in driving initiatives forward cross-functionally
- You have 3+ years of product management experience in highly analytical teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Economics, or a quantitative field
- You have experience in a KPI driven environment and have managed expectations with stakeholders
- You have cross-functional leadership skills within a user-centered design process
- You enjoy working with engineers and designers in an agile, fast-paced environment
- You’ve launched successful products across multiple platforms (web, iOS, android)
- You have exceptional quantitative data analysis and project-management skills
To all recruitment agencies: Transfix does not accept unsolicited agency resumes and will not be held responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.