Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Veeva Digital Events is a new business venture for Veeva, offering a complete solution for digital excellence in life sciences events. We are looking for a high-energy, inbound product manager to design, build, and grow a next-generation platform for our event services coordinators. In this role, you will work closely with our Digital Events team to understand their needs and ensure their success. You will help define the product roadmap, produce detailed feature designs, and work closely with the engineering team to execute with speed and quality.
If you have a passion for creating world-class products and enjoy solving complex problems with simple, elegant solutions, this role could be the one for you.
What You'll Do
- Engage with our Digital Events team to understand business requirements and industry needs
- Work with the Veeva Events leadership team to cultivate the product roadmap and vision
- Author high-quality specifications and communicate specific, actionable requirements to our engineering and quality teams
- Design and deliver product capabilities that delight stakeholders and adhere to industry guidelines
- Ensure successful product adoption by showcasing and evangelizing the product
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Agile, adaptable, and capable of delivering new product and features iteratively
- The ability to think creatively and go deep, innovate on the product vision then craft cohesive functional designs
- Excellent verbal and written communication with the ability to present complex design concepts into clear and concise requirements
- Track record of effectively collaborating with engineering and quality teams to design and deliver the product
- Self-motivated, resourceful, and independent, willing to go the extra mile to make our product and customers successful
- Must be based in Eastern time zone
Nice to Have
- Solid knowledge of event logistics and planning software and tools
- Familiarity with CRM
- Experience working in an agile development environment
- Experience developing enterprise SaaS solutions
- Prior work in software development, or computer science degree
Perks & Benefits
- Allocations for continuous learning and development
- Health and wellness programs
- Flexible PTO
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.