Product Manager - Fraud Protection at Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is a global leader in digital ad verification, ensuring that ads are viewable by real people in safe and suitable environments. IAS’s mission is to be the global benchmark for trust and transparency in digital media quality for the world’s leading brands, publishers and platforms. We do this through data-driven technologies with actionable real-time signals and insight. Founded in 2009 and headquartered in New York, IAS works with thousands of top advertisers and premium publishers worldwide. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies.
If you are excited by technology that has the power to handle hundreds of thousands of transactions per second; collect tens of billions of events each day; and evaluate thousands of data-points in real-time all while responding in just a few milliseconds, then IAS is the place for you!
The Product Manager, Fraud will be a subject matter expert for our industry leading digital ad measurement products and will work as a part of a cross-functional team to deliver products and features within the Integral Ad Science portfolio. This individual will analyze and understand the digital ad ecosystem, and provide guidance to the organization on important areas of opportunity. Other duties will include competitive analyses, gathering market requirements, and road-map planning. They will collaborate with engineering and data science teams to execute against a planned road-map, assist with product marketing, and provide pre-sales support and post-sales training.
- Coordinate with participants in the digital ad ecosystem to develop strategy for IAS’ digital ad fraud detection services
- Managing market research and opportunity assessment on new ideas and concepts
- Establish and communicate a prioritized roadmap for internal and external stakeholders
- Work as a part of a highly collaborative cross-functional team to oversee the planning, development and design of strategy from product initiation decision through the end of the product life cycle
- Build relationships with customers and non-customers to garner feedback for the development of product offerings
- Communicate the value of potential business opportunities to multiple internal stakeholders including: engineering, client services, operations, sales, marketing, and executives
- Work with Product Marketing on the execution of advertising, promotional, and sales programs to help evangelize the product’s new and existing features
- Be the visible advocate for your products internally and externally
- 5+ years in a Product Management role with 3+ years experience in digital advertising
- Previous experience working with digital ad fraud detection technologies
- Well versed in IVT, GIVT and SIVT.
- Fraud detection experience with both Rule based and Machine learning techniques.
- Experience with both client and server side authentication systems - SSAI, Client hash, TLS, certs etc
- Understanding of industry guidelines regarding digital ad fraud detection and reporting, previous involvement with IAB, preferred
- Passionate about the ability to make a strong impact and to mentor others
- Works well within an Agile product development environment with an emphasis on continuous improvement
- Outstanding technical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross functionally
- Intellectual curiosity, passion for learning new technology, able to identify market trends
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.