Product Manager - Growth
Codecademy is a NYC startup founded in 2011 that has taught more than 26 million people around the world the programming skills they need to find jobs. We’re looking for a talented Growth Product Manager to scale our user base and revenue to the next level. The ideal candidate is relentlessly focused on shipping, and balances qualitative user insights with rigorous quantitative analytics to drive material business change. Product managers at Codecademy ultimately act as the CEO of their product, owning them from initial concept through to market.
- You will be our first growth product manager, so we’re very much looking for someone with a founder mindset and demonstrated ability to succeed in v1 environments.
- Identifying Codecademy’s mobile product vision and roadmap and build consensus
- Define and build Codecademy’s product growth framework, and ship iterations and experiments to success
- Communicating and working across teams to ensure product success, including design, content, engineering, analytics, and community/marketing
- Achieve business and product goals set by company
You will be successful if you:
- Excited about owning ambitious revenue/user growth targets - you’re running the business, literally.
- Balance product intuition with data driven decision making
- Are highly analytical and metrics driven
- Have a “Founder” mentality - are relentless, resourceful, proactive, and success-oriented
- Have a technical background (preferred) or demonstrated strong ability to work with engineers
- Always be shipping
- 3+ years of growth product management experience
- Demonstrated success in delivering products
- Demonstrated success leading teams in a highly agile and ambiguous environment
- Experience with consumer products preferred