Product Manager II - Pricing at Grubhub
About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
Grubhub is looking for an experienced Product Manager to work on defining and executing the product roadmap for our Pricing team. You will collaborate across the organization with Senior Leadership and critical business stakeholders, and be responsible for the evolution and optimization of Grubhub’s pricing experience for diners and restaurants. You will report directly into a Director, Product, this role is based in our New York office.
The Impact You Will Make
- Help set the company’s strategic direction, defining and articulating new opportunities, and working in close concert with executive leadership, Grubhub’s technology team and various business teams, to articulate specific goals
- Establish key performance metrics across all platforms, develop long term strategies and products to improve them
- Create the vision and articulate the short and long term product strategy for Pricing initiatives, ensuring alignment with the overall Product Roadmap for the larger Grubhub organization
- Partner closely with Product Design to optimize the diner user experience; Finance and Analytics teams to formalize KPI and measurement plan
- Partner with other Product Managers to ensure learnings from Pricing optimization are leveraged across other Product areas and used to drive goals for those workstreams
What You Bring to the Table
- 3+ years experience with strong technical or product expertise including the ability to manage multiple Product roadmaps
- Direct experience with large scale eCommerce platforms, A/B testing, web and native mobile application environments, and data analytics
- Strong ability to communicate and collaborate with C-level executives and across broad organizations including technology, marketing, sales, operations, and finance
- Demonstrated experience managing complex projects requiring coordination across multiple business units. Two-sided marketplace experience is plus.
- Experience providing guidance to virtual team members and or teams
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to crystallize and broadly socialize insights into stakeholder needs that the stakeholders themselves may not be able to articulate
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions, understand experiment results and monitor product health; SQL skills a plus.
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities.
- Familiar with product development in Agile and OKR methodologies preferably with squad or tribe structures
- BA/BS required; MBA a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.