Product Manager - Integrations & Partnerships
Bread is using technology and design to transform the world of paper credit card applications and hidden interest rates. We partner with retailers to offer pay-over-time solutions that make financing easier and more transparent. Our products improve ease-of-use and access for consumers while helping retailers grow their sales by reaching more shoppers. We’re backed by top investors including Menlo Ventures and Bessemer Venture Partners.
At Bread, your mission will be to drive the product strategy and initiatives that help merchants and developers work with Bread more easily, quickly, and flexibly. We’re looking for entrepreneurial individuals who are both creative and strategic to come up with innovative products that will help us achieve our mission of transforming consumer finance.
Your role at Bread:
- Drive product strategy and initiatives that help merchants and developers work with Bread more easily, quickly, and flexibly
- Deeply understand the landscape and evolution of ecommerce and marketing tools to drive how Bread will leverage their capabilities to drive better solutions for our retailers
- Work closely with Merchant Success to identify and create the right API and platform capabilities and enhancements for our current and prospective merchant base
- Work closely with Partnerships to prioritize, evaluate, and build new integrations
- Work closely with a team of engineers and designers to define, prioritize, and deliver high impact products quickly
- Utilize quantitative and qualitative reasoning to create a case around product initiatives and tradeoffs
- Build consensus on product priorities and communicate this vision to stakeholders and across the company
- 2-3 years of experience in product management in an agile environment
- Strong technical aptitude with deep knowledge of and experience working with integrations and APIs
- Previous experience working in ecommerce or with ecommerce platforms is preferred
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication, and project management skills
- Degree in CS or equivalent work experience