Product Manager, International at DoorDash
At DoorDash, we're redefining the future of on-demand delivery. We're building a small team of incredibly talented product leaders to define and execute on our vision of connecting local delivery networks in cities all across the world.
This leader for International Expansion will drive DoorDash’s next phase of growth by expanding into markets around the world.
You'll work among star engineers, designers, and operators in a fast-growing environment. This role will be primarily based in New York City, but you will talk with customers, Dashers, and merchants around the world to understand their unique needs. The role demands a mix of entrepreneurship, cross-company collaboration, and well-honed product judgment.
Given the three-sided nature of our business, this leader will not have the luxury of having tunnel-vision for any one area; rather, you will need to think holistically and understand the business deeply to set the right long term strategy for the company.You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Manage, develop, and hire a team of all-star product managers.
- Lead a cross-functional team of engineering, design, operations, marketing, local markets. You'll drive product definition, strategy, and long term vision for which markets we should launch in and why.
- Identify the biggest problems to solve. Drive new feature development from start to finish
- Run user research, usability studies, data-driven experiments to inform product direction
- Establish, monitor, and measure success metrics after launch. Consistently integrate behavior data and customer feedback into key product decisions.
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results to all audiences - within teams, company, to users, press etc.
- Natural ability to make stuff happen around you through influence. You handle chaos, ambiguity and complexity, in a detailed, organized way
- "Spidey-sense" product instincts and an ability to balance user and business impact
- Started your own company or have experience building an operationally-intensive product
- Clear, concise, and thorough written and oral communication skills
- Experience analyzing and using data to inform decisions
- 5+ years of product management, engineering or marketing experience
- CS degree or coded production-level web/mobile apps in the past is a plus
- Experience starting/scaling a successful startup from the ground up is a plus
- Strong interest in logistics, online-to-offline, on-demand services, transportation, marketplaces
- We are leaders - Leadership is not limited to our management team. It’s something everyone at DoorDash embraces and embodies.
- We are doers - We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will lead our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning - We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We are customer obsessed - Our mission is to grow and empower local economies. We are committed to our customers, merchants, and dashers and believe in connecting people with possibility.
- We are all DoorDash - The magic of DoorDash is our people, together making our inspiring goals attainable and driving us to greater heights.
- We offer great compensation packages and comprehensive health benefits.
DoorDash is a technology company that connects customers with their favorite local and national businesses in over 4,000 cities and all 50 states across the United States and Canada. Founded in 2013, DoorDash empowers merchants to grow their businesses by offering on-demand delivery, data-driven insights, and better in-store efficiency, providing delightful experiences from door to door. By building the last-mile delivery infrastructure for local cities, DoorDash is bringing communities closer, one doorstep at a time. Read more on the DoorDash blog or at www.doordash.com.Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
We’re committed to growing and empowering a more inclusive community within our company, industry, and cities. That’s why we hire and cultivate diverse teams of the best and brightest from all backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has room at the table and the tools, resources, and opportunity to excel.