Product Manager - NYC at Latch
Latch is looking for a highly autonomous Product Manager with a bias for action, who can help catalyze product development and manage Latch’s numerous stakeholders as the company furthers its mission of ubiquitous access.
Smart access isn’t about locking doors, it’s about opening up new possibilities. Latch is the world’s first fully integrated hardware and software system dedicated to bringing seamless access to every door in a modern building. We’re looking for the curious and the creative to join our team and help us continue to change the way we access our most valued spaces.
- Build, develop, and guide a team of product developers and product marketers
- Develop and execute on a product strategy that accelerates Latch’s business and lays the foundation for future goals and markets; and distill product strategy into roadmaps and subsequently own all software and hardware roadmaps
- Own the end-to-end development, release, maintenance, and sunsetting for all products and major features
- Work closely with sales, operations, engineering, and design, to prioritize and ensure product design is focused, iterative, and impactful
- Define and report key performance metrics for all products
- Integrate user and market research into the core of product Development and build a user-obsessed development culture
- Create and manage efficient go-to-market processes for all products and features
- Oversee all customer communications and education materials for all products for Latch’s customers
- Develop and execute highly efficient demand generation strategies with a team of product marketers and content writers
- Build and constantly iterate on processes to create efficient and impactful cross-disciplinary teams
- Own the development strategy and maintenance of all product And technology-based intellectual property and trademarks
- Support the definition of latch’s data, security and privacy policies, and liaise with outside counsel to enforce compliance
- Ensure all products are compliant with internal and external compliance requirements
- Play an active role in shaping Latch’s product, marketing and engineering culture
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience building consumer facing technology products including mobile apps and websites.
- Must have a master's degree (or its US equivalency) in business administration or management
- Must have entrepreneurial experience in software development or hardware products
- Proficiency with video technology is required
- Must have ability to mix technical knowledge with practical real-world experience to bridge between business and technology
- Experience executing product release strategies including media buys and launch of press campaigns is required
- Must have experience interacting with and influencing Senior Management in a fast-growing Startup environment
- Must be a thought leader in the technology industry with experience serving on industry panels and speaking at Industry conferences.
- Must be willing to be a brand ambassador for the company at similar industry events in the future
- Must have Experience and proficiency in managing an intellectual property portfolio and filing patents and trademarks
- Must have experiencing Completing regulatory and compliance reviews along with experience with end-to-end testing for hardware and software products
- Must have demonstrable product instinct and critical reasoning skills to solve the problems of today with solutions of tomorrow
- 40 hours per week. M-F 8:00am to 5:00pm. Must have proof of legal authorization to work in the US
Founded in 2013, Latch is a venture-backed, high-growth organization that's on a mission to change the way people open, manage, and share their spaces. Today, 1 in 10 new developments in the U.S. depend our full-building smart access solution to meet the needs of residents and property managers.
We are a team of just over 200 employees, all of whom are passionate self starters with unique backgrounds and unexpected stories. We offer unlimited time off, a competitive health package, and the opportunity to work in a creative, dynamic, and fast-paced office environment. We are located just a quick walk from both Hudson Yards and Penn Station in New York City.