Product Manager (Optimization and Tagging)
WW is looking for candidates to help change people's lives. We are a global wellness technology company inspiring millions of people to adopt healthy habits for real life. We do this through engaging digital experiences, face-to-face workshops and sustainable programs that encourage people to move more, shift their mindset and eat healthier while enjoying the foods they love. By drawing on over five decades of experience and expertise in behavioral science, we build communities in order to deliver wellness for all.
To learn more about WW and jobs with a purpose, visit ww.com.
The Product Manager will play a key role in delivering next generation web and app experiences for WW members, focused on optimization of those experiences via test and learn methods. He/she must have a passion for product management, user experience, and emerging technology, with a laser focus on data and improving customer experiences. The PM will play a key role in supporting all Product and Marketing teams to aid in optimization of member experiences via A/B testing. The PM will also manage and prioritize the execution of digital tags on our websites and product experiences to support product analytics and marketing performance tracking. The PM must be self-motivated, with an ability to stay focused on end goals and KPIs and have exceptional follow through.
The role requires a focus on data-driven decisions, a passion for results, a commitment to action-oriented analysis, an attitude that anything is possible, and a relentless focus on the customer. The right candidate will thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and agile environment where people are collaborative, driven, enthusiastic, and not afraid to take risks.
- Manage and evolve the A/B Experimentation and Personalization practice at WW to support testing hypotheses and enhancements of products that touch both prospect and current members audiences
- Manage a tagging and test roadmap to support Marketing teams across all markets as well as Product Managers of various crews
- Manage the relationship with a 3rd party vendor that provides strategic and development services, prioritizing their backlog, improving processes, and assuring a successful partnership
- Responsible for gathering assets and execution of product and marketing tags, and optimization tests, including set up, testing, monitoring, and reporting of each test
- Partner with other Product leads to inform requirements for new features based on test and learn findings
- Drive/monitor reporting and analytics to for tests conducted
- Partner with Finance and Data to analyze test results and provide recommendations based on quantitative data and user behavior
- Work with cross-functional teams (Legal, Content, UX, etc.) on any testing needs
- Inform product decisions with quantitative data on user behavior and experimentation (a/b testing)
- Run meetings and facilitate requirements gathering from cross-functional working groups
- Bachelor's degree required
- 3+ years of experience working with data-oriented consumer digital products
- Ability to work independently while juggling multiple priorities
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational, analytical and time management skills
- Comfortable with technology, ability to partner closely with engineers and designers to solve problems
- Experience with Google Docs and Google Analytics (JIRA, and Confluence a plus)
Location: 675 6th Avenue, New York NY 10010
As a company, our purpose is to inspire healthy habits for real life. And as an employer, we inspire the greatest people to do their best work. We provide benefits for real life to help protect your health, finances and overall well being, including:
- Competitive compensation and profit sharing plan
- A 401K plan to help you plan for your future, plus company match
- Health care coverage starting on your first day
- Tuition reimbursement and online courses to help you reach your career aspirations
- Commuter benefits
- Yearly well-being allowance for your physical, financial, social and emotional well-being
- Free WW membership for you plus 3 free WW memberships for your friends and 3 for your family
- Free fruit, snacks and coffee to get you through your day
- Summer Fridays, happy hours, and company outings
- Robust employee referral bonuses
- Developmental opportunities and assignments to grow your career
WW is an equal opportunity employer. WW does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, creed, national origin, marital status, age, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon the satisfactory results of reference and background checks.