WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, and web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, and Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands and consumers in a more authentic and human way. And we do it at scale – each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 and the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Places to Work (2019 and 2020), and Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 and 2020).
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking an experienced, globally-focused Product Manager who can work closely with Design, Engineering and Go-To Market teams to improve the Braze experience for our SMB (small to medium business) customer segment. You will lead the discovery and delivery of new capabilities designed for the needs of SMB users. You should have a passion for creating and leveraging leading-edge technologies to create complete customer solutions, enjoy getting out into the field to understand customer needs, and have experience bringing new product ideas to life using a data-driven approach.
You’ll join the SMB team, which owns the experience & strategy for Braze SMB clients and is critical to the company's continued growth.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Define the product vision, strategy and milestones for the SMB team.
- Help manage the product roadmap for our SMB team – analyzing inputs from a wide variety of sources to prioritize the most important next steps for our product.
- Deeply understand our customers, market, and technology environment.
- Provide expertise on the problems experienced by SMB marketing teams.
- Collaborate closely with Product Designers, Engineers, Product Managers, and counterparts across the business to scope effective solutions and ensure that we’re building excellent products.
- Establish and manage internal and external customer expectations.
- Lead product development in a lean, entrepreneurial start-up environment.
WHO YOU ARE
- An experienced builder with 4+ years of Product Management experience.
- You have strong communication, collaboration, organization, and persuasion skills.
- You have a proactive, positive, can-do attitude. You drive projects to completion and are always looking for new ways that processes and products can be improved.
- You have strong technical experience – you understand how distributed systems and mobile technology products work.
- You have an eagerness to learn and grow.
- Experience working in the growth or marketing automation industry
- Experience at a high-growth, high-scale technology startup
- SaaS experience at a B2B company
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Generous time off policy to balance your work and life, including paid parental leave
- Competitive medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, and fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information and how you can exercise your rights.