As a PM at Attune, you will help plan, manage, and execute on new features for products at Attune, which powers easy access to insurance for small businesses across the country.
You will be focused on deeply understanding our customer needs, supporting our product management team with execution, and managing cross-functional dependencies as we work to ship new products.
- Own project management process and cross-functional coordination of projects (this will be a core component of this role)
- Own delivery of product initiatives and releases
- Define, document, and communicate objectives, requirements and constraints for product initiatives and releases
- Collaborate with engineers and designers to edit the service and product
- Communicate development status and document progress toward milestones
- Prioritize and sequence product initiatives against a mandate
- 1-2 years experience in project management, product management, or otherwise technical role
- Ability to manage cross-functional relationships and dependencies
- Highly detail oriented
- Proven success in defining and launching online/mobile products
- Excellent analytic skills and experience in solving analytical problems.
- Experience in working with Agile methodologies
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape.
- A great working environment that lives continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside the office and outside through activities in our community and company sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Equity compensation.
- Medical and 401(k) matching from day one.
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.