Finding great healthcare is hard. Simplifeye is transforming how practices engage with patients by introducing frictionless workflow to all interactions. By helping practices manage and optimize their business, Simplifeye empowers doctors to focus on what truly matters: providing patients with high quality healthcare.
Simplifeye is a fast growing and energetic team. We strongly believe that great people are the foundation of great products. Our team is comprised of individuals with diverse backgrounds, ranging from industry veterans to recent graduates. If you’re passionate about quality healthcare, building world-class products, and growing alongside those around you - we’d love to hear from you!
- Work with key internal and external stakeholders to develop and continually refine a roadmap that solves customers’ top pain points
- Craft well-articulated product requirements to drive the cross-team effort of bringing a product to market
- Be the voice of the customer. Share key customer learnings and insights with the team to push product development forward in the right direction
- Leverage learnings from the competitive landscape to inform decision making and product direction
- Manage cross-functional resources to continuously ship high quality features
- You’re a self-starter with a proven track record of shipping high quality products
- You have a passion for building world class products
- You have an analytical mindset, and use qualitative and quantitative data to inform your decision making
- 4+ years in a technology role at a venture-backed startup
- 2+ years in a product management role at a venture-backed startup
- Experience in a relevant healthcare role
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering field
- Prior development experience
- Prior design experience