Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We encourage all candidates to apply if shaping the future of a growing company, investing in our culture, and solving complex challenges interests you. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are committed to achieving company goals. Our team has foodies, talented musicians, artists, and a mix of other unique elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Managing the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research and supported by on-going engagement with customers, non-customers and colleague collaboration.
- Driving a solution set across development teams through market requirements and product positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan and working with departments to execute.
- Supporting the development of and adherence to product development methodology.
- Evaluating prospects for product fit and as potential partners.
- Assessing market differentiation by comparing the Zipari product suite to competitors' products.
- Conducting market research and analysis to support product pricing and preparation of ROI analyses.
- Bringing new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs.
- Taking ownership of the product roadmap, scheduling product development, assigning resources and following up on work results.
- Serving as the internal and external evangelist for product offerings, which includes working with the sales team and key customers.
- 5+ years working in health insurance is required
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Demonstrated success bringing various products to market
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working at a software product company is a major plus
- Self starter, positive and excited to work with a team of excellent engineers
- Very strong collaboration skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Unlimited monthly MetroCard
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress
Zipari is committed to a diverse workplace and equal opportunity. We understand that the products we build and the work that we do is better and greater when it is inclusive of varied experiences, skills, and perspectives. We encourage everyone whose experience is close to what we are looking for to apply and allow our team to get to know you.
Read Full Job Description