Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We are looking for individuals who want to build a company, a culture and solve complex challenges. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are willing to play whatever role is necessary to achieve the company’s goals. Our team has movie geeks, foodies, talented musicians and a mix of random elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Managing the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research and supported by on-going engagement with customers, non-customers and colleague collaboration.
- Driving a solution set across development teams through market requirements and product positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan and working with departments to execute.
- Supporting the development of and adherence to product development methodology.
- Analyzing prospects for product fit and as potential partners.
- Assessing market differentiation by comparing the Zipari product suite to competitors' products.
- Conducting market research and analysis to support product pricing and preparation of ROI analyses.
- Bringing new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs.
- Taking ownership of the product roadmap, scheduling product development, assigning resources and following up on work results.
- Serving as the internal and external evangelist for product offerings, which includes working with the sales team and key customers.
- 5+ years working in health insurance is required
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Demonstrated success bringing various products to market
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working at a software product company is a major plus
- Self starter, positive and excited to work with a team of excellent engineers
- Very strong collaboration skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Unlimited MetroCard
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Awesome team with the ability to help define the culture
- Fun work environment and team events (Friday happy hours, foosball tournaments and movie nights)
Read Full Job Description