Product Manager at Zipari
What You'll Be Doing
- Managing the entire product lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research and supported by on-going engagement with customers, non-customers and colleague collaboration.
- Driving a solution set across development teams through market requirements and product positioning.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan and working with departments to execute.
- Supporting the development of and adherence to product development methodology.
- Evaluating prospects for product fit and as potential partners.
- Assessing market differentiation by comparing the Zipari product suite to competitors' products.
- Conducting market research and analysis to support product pricing and preparation of ROI analyses.
- Bringing new products to market by analyzing proposed product requirements and product development programs.
- Taking ownership of the product roadmap, scheduling product development, assigning resources and following up on work results.
- Serving as the internal and external evangelist for product offerings, which includes working with the sales team and key customers.
- 5+ years working in health insurance is required
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Demonstrated success bringing various products to market
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working at a software product company is a major plus
- Self starter, positive and excited to work with a team of excellent engineers
- Very strong collaboration skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress