Product Manager at Attune
What’s your favorite small business? The dog walker, corner bakery, dry cleaner down the block? We each rely on them because they take care of us. At Attune, we take care of them.
Running a small business is hard. Getting insurance for your small business is even harder. It takes forever, the process is antiquated, and one wrong decision can be disastrous.
At Attune, we’re changing small business insurance in a big way.
At the forefront of the insuretech industry, we are rebuilding small business’s access to insurance from scratch, making it instant, easy, and safe. How? Instead of requiring that a business answers hundreds of questions (seriously), our sophisticated platform aggregates the necessary data from different sources, and then uses incredibly advanced analytics to create tailored products that can be delivered in mere minutes, not days or weeks.
We are at the beginning of our journey and are looking for innovators who are curious and excited to drive change.
Backed by Two Sigma, AIG, and Hamilton Insurance Group, we have the horsepower and partners to make a big impact. Unlike other start-ups, Attune has the funding, expertise, and support to modernize and move quickly. If you are energized by making the complex, simple; the time consuming, easy; and the antiquated, tech-enabled, we want you on our team.
Disrupting an industry through data, technology and speed isn't easy – but the challenges we’ll tackle together are some of the most rewarding you’ll experience in your career.Job Description
You will join Attune as one of our initial product managers, to help set our vision for the future and create a roadmap for how we are going to get there. Your goal will be to deliver as much customer value as possible in as short a time as you can.
You will work with engineers, data scientists, user researchers, insurance veterans, underwriters, and more, to reimagine how insurance is delivered. You will create and manage product roadmaps for our UX, technology, and analytics products/platforms. Along the way, you will build great working relationships within a collaborative community that believes anything is possible.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Identify opportunities for customer impact and create a plan/vision for executing
- Work with key partners to design Attune’s user experience and core real-time systems
- Partner closely with design and engineering day-to-day
- Collaborate with customer care, underwriting, technology, analytics, and business development, to find new opportunities for customer impact
- Meet our customers to understand their problems and needs (we value research highly at Attune)
- Build an iterative process for testing, monitoring, and improving results across our platform
- You have 2-3 years of experience in product management
- You are resourceful and will creatively find solutions to problems
- You have a strong technical background
- You have a data-driven approach to understanding and optimizing systems and UX
- You can identify the MVP for a feature/product
- You have exceptional communication skills across stakeholders, technologists, data scientists, and external partners
- You have a desire to have a clear impact on our customers
What we offer you:
- An opportunity to change the small business landscape.
- A great working environment that lives continuous improvement and encourages sharing ideas and taking risks to find better ways of doing things.
- A culture that promotes great relationships both inside the office and outside through activities in our community and company sponsored intramural clubs and events.
- Equity compensation.
- Medical, dental, and vision from day one and 401(k) matching.
- Fully stocked kitchens with free snacks & drinks.
Attune Insurance Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.