Product Manager at Unqork
Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, and manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create and deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, and together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
As an Unqork Product Manager you will work directly with our customers to identify opportunities, set product direction and influence our releases. You’ll be passionate about tackling different problems with complex requirements and work closely with user experience designers and engineers to launch build great products for our customers. You’ll also be highly organized and able to plan release schedules, organize sprint planning and retrospectives, and build a backlog that will interest and motivate the team.
- Explore the problem space, interact with the customers, formulate the vision and maintain the roadmap for your area, keeping it aligned with the company’s strategic priorities
- Define user experiences/scopes and provide necessary advocacy for them to be executed on
- Communicate complex concepts in a manner that is easily understood by multiple audiences
- Work closely with the product design and engineering teams to design, architect, implement and ship new capabilities of the database to delight users
- Balance (sometimes conflicting) priorities on a roadmap to benefit users and enable new use cases, maintain a prioritized backlog
- Advocate for our customers with passion about operational performance, predictability, and security
- Collect and analyze data that drive product decisions
- Be just as comfortable troubleshooting bugs and reviewing technical designs as they are collaborating on a marketing campaign, running a survey, or producing sales messaging.
- Collaborate with peers in product management & other disciplines to ensure alignment and common success
What we're looking for:
- 7+ experience in technical product management
- A proven track record in product managing one or multiple products, including multiple release cycles
- Be a great problem solver
- Skills to effectively communicate product strategy to all of the relevant stakeholders
- Excellent writing skills
- Technical ability – While not expected to write production code, you should be comfortable talking with our engineers about solutions, learning from existing examples, exploring APIs, triaging bugs, analyzing support cases, and speaking on any of the technical aspects of the tools in your portfolio
- Have systems thinking habits
- Have excellent writing skills
- Have a strong attention to detail
- Be curious and have a strong desire to learn and adapt
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, and proud to be committed to diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.