Product Manager, A.I. ApplicationsAbout Us
They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, and Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier and more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 and headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, and we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms and having the best talent.
As the Product Manager, AI Applications, you will help drive the strategy and roadmap for our data science, recommendation platform, and machine learning within the Gympass app to deliver a best in class experience for our end users. This role will enable you to work on revolutionary engineering and tech problems at massive scale with a passionate, motivated, and talented tribe of data science analysts, engineers, and feature engineers.
What You’ll Do….
- Participate in research in artificial intelligence and machine learning applications
- Suggest, collect and integrate requirements and create effective feature roadmap
- Manage end to end customer engagement and building of ML models that deliver business value to the customers
- Work hands-on with both mobile and web (full stack) engineers to develop new features
- Collaborate with other business units such as sales and marketing and champion new product ideas based on recommendations
- Serve as the key liaison between the US and Sao Paulo engineering team, building out strong working relationships on an international level
You Should Have….
- Bachelors’ in Computer Science, Statistics, or related fields
- At least 3 years of product management experience and experience in Machine Learning or AI
- Experience working with data science, analytics, or optimization teams
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical abilities
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health and welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Employee Health Insurance covered 100%
- Company subsidized Gympass on us, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch.
- Competitive PTO that starts on Day 1 and a floating holiday to be used for religious reasons
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth and career development
- An exciting and supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) and ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.