DailyPay, a New York based technology company, is rapidly accelerating in its mission to help America’s Workforce take control of their financial lives. We are the pioneers in providing employees real-time access to earned wages daily, across all industries, so employees can pay bills on time and avoid late fees and payday loans. Our enterprise and midcap partners, including Berkshire Hathaway, Boston Market, Vera Bradley, Adecco, and Burger King, have reported that DailyPay has improved employee engagement, satisfaction and retention. DailyPay has been recognized for its innovative solutions, including HR Tech’s “Top 10 HRMS Solutions”, PACE's “Best in Show Award”, CreditDonkey’s “Best Finance Technology” and more recently, BuiltInNYC's “50 NYC Startups to Watch”. DailyPay is backed by leading venture capital firms and world-class strategic investors to light the path to financial security of employees throughout the United States.
We are looking for a Product Manager who will focus on our Enterprise Products. This individual will focus on understanding DailyPay’s Fortune 500 clients and building cutting edge products to help companies better manage their workforces.
- Lead enterprise product; discover, build, and manage roadmap
- Perform market and competitive analysis
- Manage new feature development from design, user flows, user-stories, QA, and release
- Work with Operations, Customer Success, and Sales to understand client problems and challenges and build solutions to address them
- Execute on product vision in collaboration with others
- Collaborate with Product Marketing on positioning of new and existing features and product
- Be the subject matter expert for the product area and act as a product evangelist internally and externally
- 5 years as a Product Manager or similar
- Exceptional technical and data-analysis skills, including SQL
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Meticulous and detail-oriented
- Experience managing projects which involved multiple stakeholders
- Experience in HR (Payroll, Benefits, HRMS) products a plus
- Experience in UI/UX design a plus
At DailyPay, our mission is to offer people their first steps toward financial security. DailyPay partners with companies to offer employees the ability to control when they get paid. Not only does this solution empower financial wellness, but for the company, DailyPay acts as a tool to recruit, retain, and engage their workforce.
This is an opportunity to join a Series C funded financial technology company that is making an incredible impact in the market. It is an exciting time to join our growing team, where we are always learning and expanding our skill sets at an accelerated pace. We are a high performing, collaborative and ambitious team that is excited to make a big impact (in business and in the community).
DailyPay is dedicated to providing the environment, resources, and culture to empower and accelerate our employees professional growth and development. We believe that we are only as good as our people, so we invest in every opportunity to empower our workforce to succeed.
Full List of Benefits
Great health vision, and dental care
Our compensation is competitive
Support in professional and career development
Monthly happy hours and fun team and company outings
Unlimited books from Amazon