Product Manager at Quartet Health
Quartet is a pioneering healthcare technology company striving to improve the lives of people with mental health conditions. We connect people to a personalized care team to get them the right care at the right time. Our collaborative technology platform and range of services brings together physicians, mental health providers, and insurance companies to effectively improve patient outcomes and drive down healthcare costs. Backed by $153MM in venture funding from top investors like Oak HC/FT, GV (formerly Google Ventures), F-Prime Capital Partners, Polaris Partners and Centene Corporation, Quartet is headquartered in NYC and is currently operating in several markets across the United States — Pennsylvania, Washington, Northern California, New Jersey, North Carolina, Louisiana, and Illinois.
About the team and Opportunity:
Product Management at Quartet is a high-performing, diverse team of individuals looking to drive initiatives across the business. We are looking for a Product Manager to help achieve our goal of being a true healthcare ecosystem partner. In this role, you will lead integrations across the healthcare spectrum--health systems’ EHRs, health plans, and mental health provider’s practice management systems. The charter of this team is to meet our providers where they are, allowing them to add Quartet’s benefits to their day-to-day experience without taking them out of the workflows they are comfortable in. As this position will be client facing, occasional travel will be involved on an as-needed basis.
- Creating and maintaining the integration product strategy and roadmap, aligned with the roadmaps of the wider product management team
- Client interactions and project coordination on new partner integrations
- Design and brainstorming on potential new partnerships
- Work as the product owner role in an agile squad , responsible for managing and prioritizing the backlog and driving the execution of integration roadmap initiatives
- Experience in a client-facing role around technology solutions in a B2B setting
- Prior experience in project coordination for cross-functional initiatives
- Experience in a client-facing role doing healthcare integrations in one of the following areas (HL7, APIs, FHIR)
- Prior experience designing solutions that leverage technical data exchanges (e.g. JSON, SOAP, XML)
- Experience working with at least one major EHR vendor
Employee Benefits for Quartet include: Unlimited vacation, volunteer opportunities, catered lunches, snacks, team events and outings, mental healthcare coverage of 15 free therapy sessions + unlimited copay reimbursements, medical, dental + vision coverage, generous parental leave, commuter benefits, 401K, stock option grants, gym benefits.
Want to know what Quartet life is like? Click here to meet our team.
Quartet is committed to building a diverse team and fostering an inclusive culture, and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We embrace and encourage our employees' differences in race, religion, color, national origin, gender, family status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, veteran status, disability, pregnancy, medical conditions, and other characteristics. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Quartet does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Quartet will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Quartet.
Please note: Quartet interview requests and job offers only originate from quartethealth.com email addresses (e.g. [email protected]). Quartet will also never ask for bank information (e.g. account and routing number), social security numbers, passwords, or other sensitive information to be delivered via email. If you receive a scam email or wish to report a security issue involving Quartet, please notify us at: [email protected].
Have someone to refer? Email [email protected] to submit their details to us.