Founded in 2015, Even Financial is a B2B fintech company that is transforming the way financial institutions find and connect with consumers. As the leading search, comparison, and recommendation engine for financial services, Even seamlessly bridges financial institutions (including American Express, Goldman Sachs, and SoFi) and channel partners (such as TransUnion and The Penny Hoarder) via its industry-leading API. Even turns any consumer touchpoint into an ROI-driven, fully customizable, programmatic acquisition source with full compliance and security at scale. Even's investors are leading financial services firms and VCs, including American Express Ventures, Canaan Partners, Citi Ventures, F-Prime Capital (Fidelity), Greatpoint Ventures, Goldman Sachs, LendingClub, and MassMutual Ventures.
Even Financial is seeking a talented Product Manager to join its fast-growing team. In this position, you’ll thrive in a challenging and creative environment, and grow with a strong and supportive team that is committed to excellence at every level. As a member of the Product team you'll work closely with your teammates and will be expected to collaborate with Sales, Business Development, Marketing, Engineering, Account Management and Strategy.
- Lead the full product cycle from ideation to user research, design, development, launch and monitoring for product features
- Drive research efforts to understand customer needs and inform priorities and product decisions
- Inform, coordinate, collaborate with all internal stakeholders in the product process.
- Use data to define the product roadmap and make feature decisions
- Measure the impact of new features and make changes as necessary
- Develop a deep understanding of our consumers (brands, customers, and internal stakeholders) and act as an advocate for their needs
- Ship high quality features that have an immediate and measurable impact on our business
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in Engineering, CS or User Experience
- 3+ years of product management experience
- Experience in B2C User Experience a plus. Financial B2C User Experience is a huge plus
- Understand APIs and databases
- Proficient in SQL, HTML & troubleshooting
- Having experience in financial services products, specifically Credit Cards is a major plus
- Record of leading significant projects from conception through execution and iteration
- Experience managing products with multiple stakeholders with variant levels of technical understanding, in a fast paced and and high intensity environment
- Strong product intuition and analytical capabilities
- Experience working closely with engineers and understanding technical tradeoffs
Full time employees are eligible for the following benefits:
Comprehensive medical/dental/vision packages + life and disability insurance
401K retirement plans
Company paid holidays
Unlimited paid time off (PTO)
A subsidized gym membership with ClassPass
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.