Product Marketing Associate at Veeva
| Greater NYC Area
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:43 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, April 7, 2021
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do. Veeva is a work anywhere company. There are options for working from home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
We are in search of exceptional product marketing talent to help us promote highly scalable, true multi tenant cloud solutions that are significantly impacting life sciences.
This role will be a key addition to our Veeva Commercial Product Marketing team. This person will support the team in developing qualitative and quantitative content and collaborate closely with global marketing, product strategy, product management, sales, and professional services to drive Veeva’s growth and our customer’s success.
What You'll Do
- Work with global marketing team to support and execute creative, cohesive, and integrated marketing programs
- Create content (e.g. product videos, website copy, blog posts, articles, case studies, infographics) to articulate the benefits of the product to the marketplace
- Support team with product launch activities
- Support team in updating customer and sales collateral
- Support team managing the marketing asset library
- Maintain competitive intelligence matrix for commercial solutions
- Manage updates to internal product solutions resources site
- 1-2 years of marketing or communications experience with a heavy focus on writing
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with individuals to accomplish task
- Proven ability to build relationships with other teams and across all levels
- Self-motivated, creative and analytical
- Highly organized, responsive and accountable
- Strong project management skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's degree required
Nice to Have
- 1-year enterprise software product marketing experience
Veeva’s headquarters is located in the San Francisco Bay Area with offices in more than 15 countries around the world.
Veeva is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, political affiliation, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.