Product Marketing Manager
How you'll contribute:
- Lifecycle Management and Ownership Own and refine multi-channel (email, Push SMS) marketing strategies for customer lifecycle, onboarding, growth and retention programs.
- Customer Engagement and Retention Strategy Proactive development of strategies and initiatives to drive increased engagement and value creation. This marketer will play a major role in helping people get better sleep and prove it to them.
- Data and Personalization Stewardship Partner with BI and Product in creating strategies and tactics to create a rich and personalized member experiences in concert with the native mobile experience.
- Measurement, Analytics + Reporting Foster disciplined testing approach and effective campaign measurement methodology with customer communications.
- Technical Ownership and Partnership Partner with product and engineering on specific database, event management and drive communications and analysis based tech integrations.
- Messaging + Creative Management and Stakeholder Manage end to end creation, execution and creative/subject line analysis of all campaigns. Accountable party for driving from creative brief to end product with partnership from Brand team and execution from internal Creative Group.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum 3-5+ years experience in Product Marketing, specifically within direct to consumer ecommerce category
- Email, Push, SMS and In App Message deployment and management experience
- Experience with tools such as Braze, Branch.IO, Mixpanel and beyond
- Passion for customer experience, product and retention marketing
- Ability to formulate vision and focus teams on measured goals
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS
- High degree of organization, results-driven nature, with exceptional attention to detail and great end-to-end program management
- Ability to collaborate cross functionally between multiple teams and stakeholders
- Intrinsic motivation and demonstrated record of thriving in a fast-paced environment
Bonus points for:
- SQL experience to manage data tables and create relational data tables to drive personalization
- Experience in a DTC subscription based native mobile business
Why you'll love Eight Sleep:
- We’re a tight-knit, passionate team that’s working to improve people’s lives
- Leadership is committed to employees’ wellness and career development
- You’ll get a better night sleep every night; all full-time employees receive the Pod
- Flexible, generous PTO
- 100% employer contribution for medical/dental/vision insurance
- Discounted gym memberships, commuter benefits
- Weekly team happy hours and lunches
- Office snacks