Product Operations Analyst
Greater NYC Area
Teachable is looking for a Product Analyst to provide a 360° view of the organization via qualitative and quantitative data, and identify opportunities that will drive our tech product forward.
- Tools & Processes:
- Delivering actionable quantitative customer insights;
- Proficient in: Spreadsheets, Data query tools / languages (eg. SQL, Python, R etc), Looker (or equivalent, like Sisense, Tableau etc)
- Experience with some of the following tools: Mixpanel, Google Analytics, Clubhouse, Quickbooks.
- Synthesis & Communication:
- Have created deliverables such as presentation slide decks, persona documents, and journey maps.
- Are able to distill complex issues into thoughtful, actionable insights, with supporting rationale behind decisions
- Challenges assumptions to ensure that we’re solving the right problems
- Thoughtful in the questions you ask, passionate about unpacking and framing problems and have experience in applying a range of qualitative research methods that yield actionable insights
- Believe research and customer insights should drive the strategic roadmap for a product
- Possess a good intuition for recognizing opportunities to distill broad questions into concrete, data-driven analyses
- Can communicate complex (often technical) information to various audiences, including executives
- Structured thinker with experience leveraging complex datasets
- Driven to make a big impact on the product and the wider business
- Plan and execute the end-to-end process: Querying and analyzing data, planning and creating dashboards, conducting impact analysis of proposed product changes, evaluating & communicating feature alternatives.
- Provide actionable, relevant insights derived from rigorous quantitative research and analysis.
- Collaborate with coworkers to utilize data from available sources
- Advocate for proper tooling, instrumentation, and best practices for data collection throughout the organization to ensure uniformity of data and key concepts.
- Prepare detailed reports for internal operational views within the department and across the organization
- Assist in creating quantitative models to illustrate the long-term effects of strategic decisions
- Support the VP of Product with recommendations and insights
Teachable is an instructor-focused online course platform that lets course creators build and sell courses on any topic, from iOS development to watercolor painting to card tricks. Our hundreds of thousands of instructors have earned more than $300M to date, and we've raised $12.5m+ from a group of top venture investors. We're growing rapidly, with triple-digit year-over-year growth, and are continuing to build a diverse team of top-notch talent in NYC.
At Teachable, you will have the freedom to do your job and be an integral member of our tight-knit team, and you can do it all in our beautiful office in Flatiron with great benefits and perks. You’ll also get access to an ever-growing base of online educators, and your work will directly impact hundreds of thousands of online educators, entrepreneurs, and creatives.
Comprehensive health benefits with options covering up to 100% of monthly premiums
Discretionary vacation & time off with a company average of 24 days a year
Parental leave, 16 weeks, fully paid after 3 months of service
401(k) with match after 3 months of service
Supplemental student loan repayment assistance or a professional education stipend
Dependent Care FSA
Your own standing desk or other personalized workspace
Gym + wellness matching stipend
Teachable encourages individuals from a broad diversity of backgrounds to apply for positions. If you're on the fence about applying, please do! Additionally, Teachable is an equal opportunity employer. This means we are committed to a fair and consistent interview process, and to constantly working to ensure an inclusive work environment.
Finally, please tell us in your application if you require an accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. We'd do this anyway, but federal law requires us to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities.
Read Full Job Description