Product Owner, Video at Yieldmo
Who We Are
Yieldmo is one of the world’s fastest-growing digital advertising and attention analytics companies. Agencies and brands use its premium marketplace to create, measure, model, and optimize their campaigns for unmatched scale and performance. Underpinned by AEROS Attention Analytics, advertisers can now truly understand how consumers are interacting with ads before the click, and after the initial view. Yieldmo ultimately delivers better results by harnessing the power of attention data to drive superior audience engagement and targeting.
What We Need
Yieldmo is looking for a Product Owner to spearhead our video advertising efforts, including expansion into connected TV. Video has become a major part of Yieldmo’s business, and we are poised to expand and differentiate even more with programmatic compatibility improvements, creative innovation, and other technical capabilities that reach consumers wherever they engage.
This high profile role will define how we can enter new markets, hone our differentiation strategy, and execute on getting new capabilities built. You will be an end-to-end product owner, from concept → execution → rollout, and you’ll work with stakeholders and customers to develop our go-to-market plans.
- Own our video product initiatives: the overall vision, the execution, and the narrative you’ll need to motivate teams.
- Secure buy-in on go-to-market strategy and product differentiation approaches
- Define requirements for new technology and work with design and engineering to build MVP and beyond.
- Design and manage beta programs for new test partners, and ride along for early partner implementations. Your products are your baby, and you are their #1 evangelist -- client pitches, marketing content, operations best practices. Whatever it takes.
- Manage forward progress on product initiatives across engineering and business teams, partnering with dev manager to ensure effective requirements documentation, review checkpoints, and success measurement/monitoring
- Make an effective case for resources and lead trade-off discussions with product and engineering leaders on where we should be investing and why.
- Define & track measurable product KPIs against company objectives
- Rigorously evaluate opportunities and present a strong, data backed point of view on a recommended path forward
- Track record of successful, high profile product launches from concept to mature offering
- Strong knowledge of the programmatic ad-tech ecosystem, and direct experience in Video advertising standards and OTT/Connected TV product development
- Can help break down seemingly large undertakings into smaller steps or MVPs with paths to further investment
- Excel at the forest AND the trees: Excellent ability to communicate the big picture of a product initiative as well as create granular documentation, think through edge cases and common engineering concerns
- Naturally possess nuanced, proactive communication and relationship building skills with stakeholders & across teams
- Comfortable navigating diverse projects and sprints across different engineering teams
- An excellent sense for product impact (both quantitative and qualitative) and how to prioritize.
- 5+ years of previous product ownership experience
- Generous compensation and benefits
- Work-life balance with flexible PTO
- Learning stipend for all employees
- Daily catered lunches
- Dog friendly office