Product Specialist at Zipari
What You'll Be Doing
- Gathering Business/System requirements, validating and defining for current and future products.
- Writing user stories, acceptance criteria for the products.
- Working with the product owners to research the product features.
- Supporting the development of and adherence to product development methodology.
- Performing process, data and use case analysis.
- Working closely with client, partner and product, and technology teams.
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions.
- Driving test efforts - developing test plans, test cases and execution.
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers.
- 4+ years of experience in the health insurance industry
- Experience working on Member Portal
- Demonstrated experience in Business/Systems Analysis and Requirements including analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications
- Working knowledge of process definition and business process analysis and use case development
- Ability to evaluate marketplace, industry, company, technology trends and best practices, vendor products and services, etc.
- Experience with technology projects and agile development
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience working at a software product company is a major plus
- Self starter, positive and excited to work with a team of excellent engineers
- Very strong communication and collaboration skills
- Competitive salary rate
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress