Zipari is a technology start-up company based in DUMBO, Brooklyn, NY. Our mission is to disrupt the insurance industry by introducing consumer-centric solutions powered by data analytics. We encourage all candidates to apply if shaping the future of a growing company, investing in our culture, and solving complex challenges interests you. The Zipari team members have strong work ethics, believe in what Zipari is building, and are committed to achieving company goals. Our team has foodies, talented musicians, artists, and a mix of other unique elements that make us one: The Zipari team!
What You'll Be Doing
- Gathering Business/System requirements, validating and defining for current and future products.
- Writing user stories, acceptance criteria for the products.
- Working with the product owners to research the product features.
- Supporting the development of and adherence to product development methodology.
- Performing process, data and use case analysis.
- Working closely with client, partner and product, and technology teams.
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions.
- Driving test efforts - developing test plans, test cases and execution.
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers.
- 4+ years of experience in the health insurance industry
- Experience working on Employer Portal, Member Portal, or Service Center
- Demonstrated experience in Business/Systems Analysis and Requirements including analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper system requirement specifications
- Working knowledge of process definition and business process analysis and use case development
- Ability to evaluate marketplace, industry, company, technology trends and best practices, vendor products and services, etc.
- Experience with technology projects and agile development
- Experience working with APIs
- Experience working at a software product company is a major plus
- Self starter, positive and excited to work with a team of excellent engineers
- Very strong communication and collaboration skills
- Competitive salary
- Excellent health, dental and vision benefits
- Generous vacation and leave policies
- Flexible working hours
- Support for remote work during COVID-19
- Unlimited monthly MetroCard
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Advanced certification and training opportunities
- Roundout - weekly get-togethers hosted by our Founder/CEO
- Casual dress
Zipari is committed to a diverse workplace and equal opportunity. We understand that the products we build and the work that we do is better and greater when it is inclusive of varied experiences, skills, and perspectives. We encourage everyone whose experience is close to what we are looking for to apply and allow our team to get to know you.
Read Full Job Description