What you'll do
- Drive development of exceptional products from ideation through execution while working closely with engineering, design, and various customer-facing teams.
- Deliver industry leading B2B product and developer experiences by combining a deep understanding of engineering frameworks and software interfaces, including APIs, SDKs, libraries, documentation, sandbox environments, and more.
- Advocate for our B2B customers through thoughtful product decisions that define our B2B roadmap.
- Contribute to the vision, strategy, and processes that allow us to scale the product management function at various stages of our growth.
- Define and establish KPIs that allow insights into the success of our products.
- Use data and customer feedback to constantly iterate and evolve our product offering.
Who we're looking for
- BA/BS in computer science or a related field.
- 5+ years product management experience, with at least 3 years focusing on developer platforms.
- You have experience managing software products from ideation to launch - including managing the product vision, day-to-day prioritization, design, and go to market strategy.
- You have experience with developer documentation solutions such as README.com or equivalent
- You have a demonstrated ability to lead and inspire engineers and designers towards a common goal.
- You thrive in fast paced environments in which roles are ambiguous roles and ever changing, and work with a "no job is too small" attitude.
- You have a demonstrated ability to research, ideate and define the vision for projects.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You are able to evaluate product decisions and trade-offs, taking into account technical development constraints, business objectives, and value for our customers.
- You are comfortable using large datasets and leveraging insights to make decisions.
Nice to Haves
- Former experience in a software engineering role
- Experience working on complex financial technology or B2B SaaS products.
- A background or strong interest in financial markets, investing, or a related field.
- Experience with SQL and/or data visualization tools such as Looker.
- Understanding of web and mobile frontend technologies, and strengths/weaknesses of various UI embedding techniques