Senior Product Manager, Consumer Engagement
At Pager, we are on a mission to fundamentally transform the consumer experience in accessing the healthcare system. Our team embraces a true entrepreneurial spirit; operating with a sense of pride, perseverance and care for one another. We strive to continually deliver the best results and focus on how every action taken helps push Pager forward.
Pager is hiring a Product Manager of Consumer Engagement to own developing strategy and execution for new engagement products within the Pager app. This role will require someone to be a top-notch project manager and constantly liaise between technical and non-technical staff to drive new features and functionalities.
- Design new customer engagement products
- Report regularly to executive team on the status of new initiatives
- Monitor and own engagement KPIs
- Manage the implementation of new products by partnering with our technical team including engineers and designers
- Own all parts of the product lifecycle including identifying and solving bugs, A/B testing, iteration, and launch
- 5+ years of product management experience
- Proven success with making data-driven decisions to drive business objectives forward
- Hands-on understanding of data tools to measure product enhancements
- Experience launching multiple successful products and features, preferably on multiple platforms (iOS, Android, desktop, and web)
- Previous experience with requirements and bug tracking tools like JIRA and Confluence is a benefit, although not required.
- Working understanding of software development process
At Pager, we value diversity and always treat all employees and job applicants based on merit, qualifications, competence, and talent. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.