Senior Product Manager, Member Experience at Venn (Greater NYC Area, NY)
Venn is a new way of neighboring that balances city life with more space for community, personal growth and social involvement. Our platform provides housing, services, shared spaces, workshops and communal activities all connected by our neighborhood app. Through the power of our platform, our members become active creators and participants in their community. When our members experience a positive transformation, the whole community benefits from a genuine, measurable impact.
Our first neighborhood prototype is now live in the Shapira district of south Tel Aviv and the model is expanding to target cities in the US and Europe. As we grow at rapid speed we are looking for the world’s best and brightest entrepreneurs to join our movement in Tel Aviv, Berlin, and New York. We are well funded with an impressive roster of investors and advisors.
Venn is looking for a Sr. Product Manager, Member Experience. The role will reside at our office in Bushwick and report directly to our VP of Product. This is the leading role for venn's member/consumer offering. We expect you to be autonomous, highly independent, while collaborating directly with all stakeholders and the market to define our member experience roadmap. This is a rare opportunity to not only create a very unique digital experience that touches people's life, but also complement a strong physical experience in a cohesive manner (most roles have only one of the two).
In the first 3 months, you will:
- Take ownership of anything member related, focusing on the digital offering, while complementing the physical neighboring experience
- Create an engaging, differentiated, consumer onboarding experience
- Lead the launch of the renewed venn mobile app in our main market
- Examine the growing community, and set goals for the consumer offering roadmap
Within 6 months, you will:
- Set data collection points and measurable goals, to track insights and drive consumer engagement, satisfaction, and retention
- Conduct interviews and surveys to understand consumer behavior
- Support the expansion of venn to new neighborhoods
- Become the digital enabler for venn’s movement and members’ social engagement
Within 12 months, you will:
- Drive the mid-term and long-term consumer roadmap
- Lay the foundation for expanding the venn consumer offering to different cultures and locations
- Drive innovation of the online & offline consumer offering, as the key differentiation factor for the venn neighboring experience
- Ideally 5+ years experience as a Product Manager, at least two successful terms as a PM, creating a consumer-focused product/service that reached a significant amount of users with at least one product/service being recognized as a leading experience in its respective space.
- A leader by nature, pragmatic, with a distinguished capability of seeing the big picture
- A history of executing and delivering competing products, while driving and “going deep” on challenging features
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to simply articulate complex ideas. You lead, influence, and collaborate well with your peers.
- Accountable, self-motivated, and work autonomously. (Startup experience.)
- A strategic and innovative thinker, who excels in creating something from nothing
- Experience in the hospitality business will also go a LONG way.
- Not afraid to turn dreams into reality
- “Human 2 Human”, a natural connector with outstanding interpersonal skills
- A problem solver who can deal with ambiguity and complexity
- Urban dweller, a pillar of multiple communities
- Committed to social impact and mission-led enterprise
- Neshama player: team-oriented, trustworthy and down to earth, you bring your heart and soul to the venture and adhere to Venn’s vision and values
- A ground floor opportunity for entrepreneurs: this is just the beginning
- More than a gig: a global movement shaping the fabric of all neighborhoods
- Real estate + technology: a tangible product that will impact the daily lives of millions
- Purpose-led hypergrowth: universal in nature whilst local in its social impact
- Best network of employees and investors: a chance for mentorship and personal growth
- Fun, inclusive workplaces nested in our neighborhood communities
- Great total rewards: competitive pay, stock options (Series A) with significant upside
Venn is an equal opportunity workplace. We believe in the strength of inclusive communities and thrive to build a work environment that mirrors the diversity of the cities that we love.