At Celonis we help our customers to go from vision to action as fast as a digital-native company. 95% of effort in companies’ operations is wasted on friction within the transactional systems that run core business processes. This makes companies miss their goals and opportunities.
Join us in the Celonis Product Team as we pursue our disruptive new vision with the Celonis Execution Management System, that works like a GPS for our customers’ operations: measure execution capacity, know how to increase it, and act in real time.
As Product Manager in our product group “Order-to-Cash”, you will act as the interface between the customer and our engineering team and shape the future of Celonis’ execution apps in this domain. An Execution App is a built-for-purpose solution created for a specific line of business to optimise their daily business execution. The app leverages capabilities across the Celonis technology to provide persona-specific user interfaces for each level of the organisation.
The Order-to-Cash process is at the center of every company’s operations and has a very broad scope across different departments, going from receiving customer orders, processing orders successfully and tracking them until they arrive at the customer’s doorstep.
Together we will rethink today’s processes and support our customers’ ambitions to achieve customer satisfaction & productivity goals at the same time.
You are going to bring in your product management and your Order-to-Cash business expertise to our team of technical experts, to solve together real world problems in the above mentioned areas for our customers.
Your responsibility will be to ensure the understanding of market direction, emerging customer needs, features, and functional requirements from which the product and engineering teams can design and implement new offerings but also build a close customer relationship to our key innovation partners and drive new solutions from early adopter programs to general availability.
In doing so, you are going to work closely with our customers and partners in co-innovations, gather their requirements, write user stories for our engineering teams and build the first prototypes based on your knowledge of Celonis.
Are you passionate about evangelizing a transformative vision for Celonis’ new solutions? Read on!YOU...
- ...have 4+ years of experience in customer-facing roles like Product Management, Order Management or Consulting
- ... have an excellent understanding of the Order-to-Cash & Order Management domain (preferably in SAP)
- … have a technical affinity to successfully partner with product and engineering teams to build out solutions
- … enjoy working closely with customers and cross-functional stakeholders
- … communicate clearly and can explain existing processes and procedures
- … have strong organizational and analytical skills, excellent written and oral communication skills
- ... are a self-starter able to navigate complex scenarios who truly enjoys working in a fast-paced, innovative, enterprise technology environment
- … have a MS / MA degree, MBA is a plus
- ... see people as the fundamental pillar of our success. Therefore, we invest into the personal growth and skill development of each individual alongside with the strength finder test
- … offer attractive compensation models (best-in-class salary, stock option packages, employee referral bonus, family service, flexible working hours, …)
- ... are visionary and one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world
- … are experts in the field of Process Mining - the new Celonis Execution Management System provides a set of instruments and applications: the EMS offerings help companies manage every facet of execution management from analytics, to strategy and planning, management, actions and automations
- … distinguish ourselves through a unique combination of innovative start-up atmosphere paired with great professionalism and self-responsible work
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.