About The Opportunity
Grubhub is dedicated to connecting hungry diners with our wide network of restaurants across the country. Our innovative technology, easy-to-use platforms and streamlined delivery capabilities make us an industry leader today, and in the future of online food ordering.
We strive to create a workplace that reflects the diversity of our customers and the communities we serve. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, take risks, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
We have a fast-paced environment and that is what our teams thrive on. Grubhub believes in empowering people and offering opportunities for development, as well as professional growth. We value strong, positive relationships in all areas: with each other, our customers and our greater community. Want to be a part of a team of diverse collaborators in an authentically fun culture? If so, we want to talk to you - and hear what’s your favorite restaurant for food delivery!
The ideal candidate will be an excellent project manager and communicator, passionate about software and data development, comfortable in a fast moving organization, excited to collaborate, and motivated to build a world-class data platform.
The Impact You Will Make
- Become the expert and articulate the product strategy and roadmap for Diner Loyalty, partnering closely with key stakeholders across the company.
- Work closely with Design and Engineering to prioritize and execute high-impact initiatives.
- Unearth and validate opportunities through user research, data analysis, A/B testing, competitive benchmarking, and other relevant tools.
- Identify and track key KPIs for both customer and business impact.
What You Bring to the Table
- 5+ years of product management experience with strong technical leadership within an Agile environment
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to crystallize and broadly socialize insights into stakeholder needs
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage trade-offs, and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities
- Strong technical product expertise, including an innate understanding of technology and how to use it to deliver outstanding and innovative products
- Familiarity and comfort with data; ability to use data to analyze and monitor product health, set goals and metrics, and aid in the prioritization of initiatives and features
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving outcomes in a fast-paced matrix environment; history of successfully delivering large scale projects in high-quality, managing the entire life-cycle
- Ability to think both strategically and tactically; equally comfortable with long-term planning and day-to-day progress tracking and execution
- BA/BS required; MBA is a plus
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. Grubhub employees are provided a generous amount of time to recharge their batteries.
- Health and Wellness. We provide programs that support your overall well-being such as generous medical benefits, employee network groups, company-wide fitness challenges, and a comfortable and casual workplace! We also support our parents by offering 8 weeks of paid parent bonding time, a 4-week returnship program, and 6-8 weeks paid medical leave.
- Learning and Career Growth. Your personal and professional development is a priority at Grubhub. From day one, we empower you to lead and be an active participant in your career growth. We provide continuous learning opportunities, training, and coaching and mentorship programs.
- MealPerks. Who’s ready for some lunch? We provide our employees with a weekly Grubhub credit to enjoy and support local restaurants. We also offer company-wide meals several times a year to bring our Grubhub family together.
- Fun. Every Grubhub office has an employee-led Culture Crew that connects people through fun, meaningful events and initiatives. Some of our popular past events include: Wing-eating contests, Grubtoberfest, 5k Runs, Bring Your Child to Work Day, regular happy hours, and more!
- Social Impact. We believe in the importance of serving the communities that support our business. In addition, employees are given paid time off each year to support the causes that are important to them.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster. If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]ubhub.com.