Orchard is radically simplifying the way people buy and sell their homes. For the average American, the home purchase and sale process takes months, creates anxiety, and is filled with uncertainty and hassle. Orchard has reimagined the end-to-end experience of buying and selling, from innovative home search tools to find the perfect home to the ability to buy a new home before selling your current one. Orchard customers manage the entire experience through a personalized online dashboard, while also getting the support of best-in-class Orchard real estate agents.
Headquartered in New York City and with offices throughout Texas, Colorado, Georgia, North Carolina, and Virginia, Orchard has over 500 employees and growing. We've recently raised $100 million in Series D funding at a valuation over $1 billion and have financing from top-tier investors including Revolution, Firstmark, Accomplice, Navitas and Juxtapose. Our investors have also backed the likes of Pinterest, AirBnb, Shopify and Sweetgreen. Orchard is proud to be recognized as part of Glassdoor’s Best Places to Work.
About the Role
The Senior Product Manager will join our Platform team to help us deliver on our vision of building the most efficient real estate transaction platform in the industry. In creating that platform, we enable our sales and operations teams to consistently delight our customers. The scope of this role extends across multiple homegrown and licensed products with the goal of figuring out how to seamlessly solve customer problems across these technologies.
In this role you’ll work on projects ranging from building industry-first automations of real estate processes to integrating with technology partners and everything in between. You’ll partner with a talented and experienced team of NYC-based product designers and engineers to build products that make a meaningful impact on Orchard’s success and allow us to deliver on our mission.
What You’ll Do Here
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to understand how automation and product can enable us to scale 5x while still consistently delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Build foundational components of the technology platform that underpins Orchard’s sales and operations teams
- Regularly make “build,” “partner,” or “buy” decisions regarding how best to support our evolving and rapidly growing business
- Define, track, and report on product KPIs that drive product decisions and measure success
We’d Love to Hear from You If You Have:
- 3+ years experience in product management
- A track record of taking ownership of large projects, including identifying what those projects should be in the first place
- Demonstrated experience in cross-team collaboration: working effectively with highly technical engineering teams as well as salespeople, operational teams, and senior leadership
- Strong analytical capabilities, experience defining metrics and using them to drive decision-making
- Experience building and managing internal-facing products (a plus, not a firm requirement)
We're proud to be recognized by Glassdoor, Inc. Magazine, Fast Company and Forbes on their lists of best places to work. We also have a 4.8 Glassdoor rating! Orchard is building the first one-stop-shop in real estate and we’re bringing together the most innovative professionals across real estate, business, marketing, technology and design. We also have some pretty great perks:
- Equity participation
- Flexible PTO
- Up to 18 weeks of paid family leave
- Employee discount on Orchard’s services
We're continuing to work from home until it's safe for all employees to return to the office. Our offices are open for our team members who would like to come in on a voluntary basis and for team members who work in essential in-office roles. As part of our commitment to health and safety, all employees currently working in our office spaces are required to show proof of vaccination. We anticipate making an official return to the office on a hybrid basis in January of 2022 and are excited to see one another in person. Until then, your interviews will all happen virtually. If there is anything we can do to make your process easier, don't hesitate to let us know!
Orchard is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.