Hyperscience modernizes mission-critical processes and operations for the world’s largest organizations and government agencies. Our platform combines market-leading proprietary machine learning models with performant workforce management interfaces to achieve superior automation rates.
Hyperscience helps enterprises quickly build and roll out new business processes with built-in automations, reduce manual errors, increase employee productivity, and eliminate the need for costly transformation. Hyperscience’s Intelligent Document Processing solution demonstrates higher character and handwriting transcription accuracy than Microsoft, Azure, and Google offerings in multiple languages. Our products have been implemented at some of the world's leading financial services, insurance, healthcare and government organizations, including TD Ameritrade, QBE Insurance Group Limited, and Voya Financial.
Hyperscience has grown from 100 employees in early 2020 to over 300 today. Ranked on the Inc. Fastest-Growing Company List, Hyperscience has raised $190M from investors including Tiger Global, BOND, Bessemer Venture Partners, Stripes, and FirstMark. The company has consistently been recognized as one of the best places to work with a collaborative and innovative culture and best-in-class benefits.
Hyperscience has a global footprint with offices in New York City, Sofia, Bulgaria, Toronto, Canada, and London, UK.
The Platform team is the driving force behind the next phase of the company’s journey: expanding from a single-use product into a modular platform for automating a broad array of business processes.
As a Senior Product Manager on the Platform team, you will focus on the customer-facing architecture of this new platform including workflow orchestration, model management, business user interfaces, and SDK solutions. We strive to distill market and user research on a wide-ranging set of customer needs into flexible products solutions. You will work directly with our engineering teams in NYC and Sofia to design and implement these features. It is a highly cross-functional position, requiring the management of a diverse set of stakeholders throughout the company. We see this role growing as we introduce new products and functionality to the market over time.
Our Platform team's core tenets are:
1. Platform is an operating system for everything that Hyperscience builds.
2. Platform's customers are all end-user personas as well as internal Hyperscience squads.
3. Platform is flexibly architected for extensible feature sets; modular development and deployment; clear frameworks to enable other squads to quickly ship their roadmap; and minimal upkeep.
4. Platform evangelizes scalable approaches to problem-solving, but is never a bottleneck to other solutions.
5. Platform actively works towards design and language consistency and accessibility - making our product easier for customers to use and for all internal squads to develop for.
- 4+ years product management experience at a tech company.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, physics, or other technical field.
- Interest in and knowledge of software development principles and architectural best practices.
- Experience delivering products with local and remote engineering teams.
- Understanding of UI/UX design concepts and principles.
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements from a number of sources and build a compelling product vision.
- Deep understanding of and empathy for users.
- Natural leadership skills and ability to work with all teams in the company and external partners.
- Experience in enterprise software development.
- Familiarity with machine learning methods and technologies.
- Top notch healthcare for you and your family
- 30 days of paid leave annually to help nurture work-life symbiosis
- A 100% 401(k) match for up to 6% of your annual salary
- Stock Options
- Wellness stipend
- Pre-tax transportation and commuter benefits
- 6-month parental leave (or double salary to pay for your partner's unpaid leave)
- Free travel for any person accompanying a breastfeeding mother and her baby on a business trip
- A dependent care stipend up to $3,000 per month, per child, under the age of 21 for a maximum of $6,000 per month total
- Daily catered lunch, snacks, and drinks
- Budget to attend conferences, train, and further your education
- $1,000 one-time-use WFH stipend and $75 monthly WFH stipend
- Relocation assistance
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.