About the role….
On the Policygenius Product team, we're focused on building out a world-class product organization; we hire the best and brightest, give people as much scope as they can handle, and glorify shipping and impact.
The Platform team builds the systems that enable our business to scale, including automations, agent workflow tools, lead routing, partner integrations, and infrastructure. You’ll sit at the convergence of product, operations, technical systems, and data to empower our agents to help customers find the financial protection they need and feel good about it.
You’ll have full ownership of the strategic approach and roadmap, and be responsible for driving execution to achieve objectives.
In this role, you will…
- Create a clear and compelling medium and long-term vision for the product you own and develop a roadmap to realize that vision
- Drive the product development process for your product from ideation to launch to impact analysis, collaborating with many teams along the way
- Use data to discover and justify investments as well as to analyze their impact
- Partner closely with our Operations and Engineering teams to ensure the problem space is well understood and solutions built have the intended impact
- Contribute to mentoring the teams and our process to improve the impact that the product organization has
- Define OKRs, track progress, and measure the impact of the team’s efforts against business goals
- Be a positive contributor to the Product team at large, e.g., help foster an environment of continuous learning, mentor team members, etc.
We’d love to hear from you if…
- You have 4+ years experience building products with clear, demonstrable results, preferably with an enterprise, B2B and/or platform focus
- You have a strong track record of dealing with complex systems and building products in a way that supports scaling
- You have a strong understanding of current product best-practice and opinions on where product is going next
- You have a solid design and technical understanding, such that you can engage with your counterparts in a collaborative and productive manner
- You have a strong analytical orientation; a focus on data driven analytics and the ability to measure success
You can expect...
- Company-paid health, dental, vision, life & disability insurance
- 401(k) plan, FSA & commuter benefits
- Generous PTO
- Training, mentorship and coaching from leadership
- The opportunity to grow alongside a company shaking up a big, old-fashioned industry
- Fun, diverse, open-minded coworkers
- Dog companionship!!!
Policygenius is America's leading online insurance marketplace. We launched in 2014 and made our mark as an early insurtech pioneer. Our mission is to help people get financial protection right — and feel good about it — and we make it easy for our customers to understand their options, compare quotes, and buy insurance, all in one place. We’ve helped more than 30 million people shop for all types of insurance like they shop for everything else — online — and have placed over $60 billion in coverage. In early 2020, we announced our Series D funding round of $100 million, bringing our total funding to just over $150 million.
At Policygenius, we’re proud of building an environment that encourages our teammates to bring their authentic selves to work. Despite rapid growth (we’ve doubled in size year over year!), we’ve continuously maintained our inclusive culture through humility, hard-work, and humor, and we're looking for more people with grit, collaborative attitudes, and creative problem-solving skills to join our team. Come see why we’ve been voted one of Inc. Magazine's "Best Workplaces" three years in a row!
Diversity at Policygenius
Policygenius believes differences should be celebrated and is committed to building a team as diverse as the customers we serve. We welcome different perspectives and opinions to foster innovation, authenticity, and excellence across all parts of our company, and are committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Policygenius highly encourages applicants from all walks of life. All employment decisions at Policygenius are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications without regard to actual or perceived race, color, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, national origin, political affiliation or belief, religion, disability, uniformed service, marital status or any other status protected by law.
Come join the team!