Are you ready for a new challenge?
Would you like to join one of the fastest growing Software-Unicorns in the world?
At Celonis we help our customers to go from vision to action as fast as a digital-native company. 95% of effort in companies’ operations is wasted on friction within the transactional systems that run core business processes. This makes companies miss their goals and opportunities. Join us in the Celonis Product Team as we pursue our disruptive new vision with the Celonis Intelligent Business Cloud, that works like a GPS for our customers’ operations: sense friction, decide how to fix it, and act in real time.
As a Senior Product Manager on the Product Experience team, you will act as the interface between the customer and our engineering team and shape the future of Celonis’ products.
Do you possess an outstanding blend of business and technical savvy, critical thinking, and tactical execution? Are you a hands-on leader? Are you passionate about evangelizing a transformative vision for Celonis’ new solutions? Read on!
- Engages with key customers to evangelize our product and guide our customers to deploy latest product features.
- Working internally R&D, Services, Sales and Support, as well as externally with Customers to coordinate and drive the resolution of critical technical issues or strategic projects.
- Takes ownership, sets expectations, and drives resolution to meet customer expectations.
- Serves as the central point of contact for global teams on complex issues.
- Tracks and analyzes trends of escalated issues highlighting and accounting for areas of risk, including those in the Problem Management cycle.
- Actively reviews root cause of escalations and works with appropriate teams to ensure continuous improvements of products and services.
- 3+ years in customer facing roles.
- Proven track record of Technical Skills in Product or Engineering Departments.
- Seasoned, experienced professional with a full understanding of the area of specialization who resolves wide ranges of issues in creative ways.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors.
- Demonstrates good judgment in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Expands skills and practical knowledge by routinely working with experts in the field and outside of the immediate team/area/segment.
- In depth knowledge of technical trends within Software as a Service, Big Data, Data Management, Software Applications and adjacent technologies
- Demonstrated experience in qualifying and prioritizing incoming requests from high priority clients, stakeholders, and business leaders.
Celonis is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Different makes us better.