Senior Product Manager at Remesh
Remesh was founded in 2014 with the mission to create a technology that could truly represent the will of the people and amplify their collective voice. As of March 2018, Remesh has secured $10 million in Series A funding. We are excited to be disrupting the $70+ billion insights industry.
We are a team of passionate, motivated, and intelligent people, with a touch of quirk (i.e., we have fun)! We are all united by a mission to build a platform that can help people truly understand each other - across political, geographical, and cultural divides - to help make the world a better, more understanding place.
We believe in the power of discovering the Truth which requires engaging with each other, exchanging ideas, and having a dialogue with groups of people at a massive scale. The Remesh platform uses AI and machine learning to analyze, understand, and segment participant responses to questions and prompts, online and in real time. Through this process, our customers are able to quickly draw out actionable insights as they engage thousands of participants simultaneously.
Remesh is looking for a Senior Product Manager to transition our AI based research product from an early adopter technology to a mass market SaaS platform.
This is a rare opportunity to work for a Product department that adheres to true Lean Startup principles. You’ll work on a cross functional team of designers and developers to uncover customer problems and define and build both traditional I/O and AI based solutions.
You and your team will be given an objective and the tools, guidance, and autonomy to meet it. It will be your job to understand the customer needs and business goals and work with the team to create the products that meet both.
Remesh believes in hiring people who can be 10X contributors with low ego. Our company is grounded in the mission to help us understand one another, and we build both our product and our culture around this. As a group we are motivated by creating products that have an altruistic bent. We are passionate about our work and unafraid of dissenting while treating each other with respect. We expect you to have similar qualities.
- Using your experience with the principles and processes of good, Agile Product Management (design thinking, user story writing, iterative releases, collaborative sprints)
- Use Lean principles and processes (assumptions mapping, hypothesis creation and testing, innovation accounting, rapid learn > build > measure cycles) to apply them the highly uncertain environment of an early stage startup
- The humility to admit that you don’t know what to build
- The curiosity and wherewithal to go out and learn it
- The listening, collaboration and leadership skills needed to help the team build it
- The judgement needed to hold the team to a high standard of design and development and at the same time, an understanding that perfect is the enemy of good. (Iterate, iterate, iterate...)
- Be able to figure out the right thing to do for the customer and the business, and see that it gets done quickly and to a high standard.
- 5+ years of experience in Agile Software Product Management
- Experience with enterprise SaaS products
- History of using data to inform product decisions
- Background in performing user research
- Previous startup experience
- Strong active listening, collaboration, and trust building skills
- Ability to lead through influence
- Located in or willing to locate to New York City
- Knowledge of the current state of artificial intelligence, particularly Natural Language Processing
- Medical/dental/vision coverage
- 401K plan
- Flexible work arrangements pending supervisor approval
- An enviable snack pantry
- An energetic team that celebrates, often
- Stipend for ongoing learning
- An office in the heart of Manhattan’s Flatiron District