Senior Product Manager
Amplicare is a SaaS company on an audacious mission to positively impact one billion patients by 2030. We sit at the intersection of healthcare and technology to provide solutions that empower pharmacies and patients to make better healthcare choices every day. We started in 2012 with our flagship product, Amplicare Match (formerly iMedicare). Today, more than 5,000 pharmacies use our platform of year-round tools to care for their patients more efficiently.
At Amplicare, we strive to make healthcare more open, transparent, and accessible. If you’re a passionate and innovative go-getter interested in making a positive and meaningful impact in people’s lives, we would love to hear from you!
Our DevOps department has complete freedom to choose the best tool for the job and is now looking for the best candidate for the job.
Our product is at the heart of everything we do : everything we design, build, test, sell and sometime fix. As a Product Manager you will work with our users, customers, customer success team, partners, and developers to:
- Imagine the future of the product
- Define the priorities and make the mid-term roadmap clear
- Write user stories and manage the sprint backlog
- Test with real users your ideas, iterate, test again
- > 4 years experience in product management, with a clear track record of shipping impactful, high-quality features and product capabilities.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-moving, fluid startup environment. You have a "driver" personality and constantly push toward clarity and successful delivery.
- Good product intuition, but reinforce decisions through a deep understanding of user sentiment and analytical data.
- Experienced with an agile development process and work collaboratively with full stack product teams.
- Partner effectively with business stakeholders & solve problems. You're comfortable and effective at framing decisions with clear and logical arguments.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, with experience facilitating group discussions.
- Demonstrate analytical and business savvy; comfortable defining, querying, and synthesizing your own product data and connecting the dots to assess impact to the overall business.
- Head of Product
- Health Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- Vision & Dental Insurance (50% Employer Match)
- 401K (Dollar for Dollar Employer Match up to 4%)
- Gym Reimbursement (up to $60 post-tax/month)
- Fun, free company events and activities (e.g. birthdays, sporting events)
- Office Rooftop Terrace