Senior Product Manager
At Urbint, our mission is to make communities more resilient. We do this by pairing external data with artificial intelligence to identify areas of high risk and prevent catastrophic loss for utilities and infrastructure operators across the country. We are a team of close-knit engineers, entrepreneurs, and data geeks who obsess over problem solving, new technologies, and making a positive impact in our communities.
At Urbint, Senior Product Managers empathize with customer problems and the needs of stakeholders, then build software to deliver value as quickly as possible. We are at the heart of our cross-functional teams, and work closely with creative engineers, designers, strategists, and marketers to help design, develop, and ship technologies.
We encourage people from underrepresented groups to apply.
At Urbint, you will:
- Lead a cross-functional team of Engineers, Designers, and Data Scientists across the full product lifecycle: from solution discovery, through delivery, to launch and beyond.
- Own the product backlog. Prioritize solutions, determine the release plan, and clearly communicate them to drive alignment.
- Discover solutions and validate them quickly using experiments and prototypes.
- Describe your solutions effectively through a combination of wireframes, user stories, and clear acceptance criteria.
- Collaborate with Product Strategists to translate the product vision into shippable solutions, and with Product Marketers to position and message your products.
- Build impactful customer relationships and be the voice of the customer within your team, helping provide context, empathy and rationale behind customer needs.
- Represent Urbint and evangelize our products and capabilities in meetings with customers and at industry events.
- Create and foster a work environment where people with different ideas, backgrounds, and perspectives are valued, utilized, and welcomed.
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience successfully performing this role's responsibilities as a product manager at previous companies.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology related field, or equivalent experience.
- Product experience building and shipping software, especially B2B / Enterprise SaaS.
- Familiarity with AI, machine learning, or statistics, and a comfort implementing those topics in technology solutions.
- Personable, empathetic, and excellent at building strong relationships with a diverse set of customers and stakeholders from across the business.
What We Offer:
- Mission Driven - Some companies use AI to serve better digital ads and trade stocks, we seek to make our communities more resilient.
- Top Compensation - Competitive compensation package.
- Best in Class Medical Coverage - 100% benefits and premiums paid.
- Prime NoHo Location - Our office sits in the heart of NYC’s historic NoHo district and is just minutes away from the BDFM and 6 subway lines.
- Health Perks - Gym reimbursement and citibike membership.
- Strong Culture - collaborative office focused on teamwork, humility, and hustle.
- Catered lunch on Thursdays, plus a kitchen filled with snacks and drinks.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.