Rokt makes e-commerce smarter, faster and better. When customers are buying online, they increasingly expect more personalized and relevant experiences. Rokt uses real-time data and decisioning to deliver the next best action for each person in each Transaction Moment™. Founded in Sydney in 2012, Rokt now operates in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, The Netherlands, Spain and Japan. Our clients include Live Nation, Staples, Groupon, GoDaddy, Expedia, Wells Fargo, Vistaprint and HelloFresh. Rokt unlocks the hidden potential in every single Transaction Moment™.
With an annual revenue run rate of USD$150m+ & a vibrant company culture, Rokt was recently listed in Built In NYC's ‘Best Places to Work’ in New York. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us recruit, retain and promote the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work. Rokt closed our Series C in 2019, raising US$48m from TDM Growth Partners and existing investors. The investment will support our continued investment in research & development.
We are profitable, growing fast, and having great fun transforming the world of ecommerce.
About the role:
We are looking for a talented Senior Product Manager to own our Distributed Commerce product.
You will be responsible for the strategy and roadmap for new solutions in e-commerce checkouts, while working alongside an engineering scrum team based in Sydney to deliver the roadmap. You will collaborate closely with the Sales / BD and Customer Success teams in New York to ensure the success of the product. Distributed Commerce is also a key part of the broader Rokt product suite, so you will be working closely with a team of product managers and designers to deliver on Rokt’s vision and product strategy.
Outcomes & responsibilities
- Grow adoption of Distributed Commerce, measured by the number of providers and active partner implementations
- Manage relationships with merchants, vendors and service providers relevant to e-commerce
- Partner with other product teams to ensure that your solutions are valuable, scalable and compatible with other systems and their visions
Capabilities & requirements
- 4+ years experience in a product ownership and management of a software product
- Experience in delivering complex cross functional programs of work (e.g., new products, market segments and business initiatives) with meaningful impact
- Ability to define business and product strategy, and iterate from MVP through the product life cycle, while adapting to changes in client and company needs
- Ability to solve complex problems and effectively communicate trade-offs and solutions
- Ability to communicate concise narratives for technical and non-technical people
- A great team player, positively contributing to the product team and culture
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - the average time between promotions is 12 months.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us! Access generous retirement plans like a 4% dollar-for-dollar 401K matching plan in the US. In the US, get fully funded premium health insurance for your whole family.
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone gets to enjoy the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Boston, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love to hear from you - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, colour, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.