Sr. Product Manager, Ad's at Grubhub
We're all about connecting hungry diners with our network of over 300,000 restaurants nationwide. Innovative technology, user-friendly platforms, and streamlined delivery capabilities set us apart and make us an industry leader in the world of online food ordering. When you join our team, you become part of a community that works together to innovate, solve problems, grow, work hard and have a ton of fun in the process!
Why Work For Us
Grubhub is a place where an authentically fun culture meets innovation and teamwork. We believe in empowering people and opening doors for new opportunities. If you're looking for a place that values strong relationships, embraces diverse ideas-all while having fun together-Grubhub is the place for you!
The Impact You Will Make
- Own the product roadmap Grubhub's ad products and platform
- Serve as the point of contact for restaurant sales and account advisors for all things ads
- Work in concert with business partners to optimizing pricing and placement
- Own company-wide communication of ad strategy and priorities
- Collaborate with marketing and product owners in across Grubhub to introduce new sponsor placements
What You Bring to the Table
- 5+ years of experience as a Product Manager
- Experience managing ad products, both sides of the marketplace preferred
- Experience working with specialized front and backend engineering to execute complex projects.
- Experience partnering with research and design teams to understand and collaboratively address new opportunities
- Ability to analyze and use data to inform decisions
- Experience with optimizing conversion funnels and multivariate testing in a B2C environment
- Superior communication skills, including the ability to crystallize and broadly socialize insights into stakeholder needs that the stakeholders themselves may not be able to articulate
- Ability to weigh competing priorities, manage trade-offs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities
- Familiar with product development in Agile and OKR methodologies, preferably with squad or tribe structures
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
And Of Course, Perks!
- Flexible PTO. It's true, no strings attached and all the time you need to recharge.
- Better Benefits. Get quality insurance, flex spending accounts, retirement options, and commuter perks.
- Free Food. Kitchens are stocked and free Grubhub each week.
- Stock Up. All of our employees are owners, in fact, they're granted Restricted Stock Units, which means we're all in it to win it.
- Casual Culture. Catch rays on the rooftop or get comfy on a couch and get to know your coworkers - because work, should be a place you want to be.
Grubhub is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The EEO is the Law poster is available here: DOL Poster . If you are applying for a job in the U.S. and need reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to [email protected] and let us know the nature of your request and contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
CA Privacy Notice: If you are a resident of the State of California and would like a copy of our CA privacy notice, please email [email protected]