Paxful is the people-powered marketplace for money transfers with anyone, anywhere, at any time. Imagine a world where everyone has equal access to finance, no matter who they are, or where they’re from. We're building it. Our mission is to empower the forgotten four billion unbanked, so they have control of their money in a way they've never had before.
Working across three offices in different time zones, the Paxful team serves our amazing community of 4 million strong. We build for people, not profits, and consider ourselves to be everyday heroes who don’t wear capes or masks. That’s why we launched Built with Bitcoin, a charitable initiative that aims to build 100 schools, water facilities, and entrepreneurial incubators in emerging markets all over the world. We want to show that bitcoin can have a positive impact and make real changes in the lives of people everywhere.
Working alongside our Associate Director, Product, the Sr. Product Manager, Plugins will be charged with defining the product strategy and vision for Pay with Paxful/Kiosk Plugins. S/he will understand the needs of our users and prioritize problems to continuously build and adjust based on feedback from internal and external customers. Paxful’s team embraces customer focus, tenacious problem-solving, collaboration, and the Sr. Product Manager, Plugins will contribute to this culture while pushing us to innovate and do our best work.
What You’ll Do
- Helping evolve Plugins by defining the product roadmap and executing on features that improve the discovery and trust experiences for our global merchants, developers, exchanges, and others.
- Partnering with user research, data, partner management, and support teams to help drive this
- Aligning cross-functional teams consisting of developers, designers, researchers, marketers, data scientist, and operations to deliver a shared goal and set of metrics.
- Work closely with design and engineering, inspiring your cross-functional peers to pursue both continued progress and consistent excellence.
- Be a leader and provide transparency to the Product organization.
Who You Are
- You’re passionate about the product and the customer’s experience.
- You’re self-motivated, able to prioritize and manage workload to meet critical project deadlines.
- You enjoy flexibility and are comfortable with ambiguity and change during a project.
What We’re Looking For
- 4+ years of product management experience.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to articulate product decisions effectively with research and data to back them up.
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects across various stakeholders and phases of the development lifecycle.
- Excellent interpersonal, alongside proven ability to lead and work with cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills.
What We Offer
- Comprehensive insurance plans, commuter benefits, flexible spending account, and 401(k) with 4% company matching
- Flexible working hours and generous paid time off
- Gym membership, massage, chiropractor, or other reimbursements (personal training, dance classes, etc.)
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- One day a year to volunteer and serve your community
- Parental leave, including a one-time bonus to support a newborn, adoption, or foster placement
- Stocked fridges and kitchens along with a daily meal credit, Thursday happy hours, and team outings that you do not want to miss!
Diversity & Inclusion at Paxful
At Paxful, we know that a diverse workforce fuels our individual and collective success. We encourage applicants of different backgrounds, cultures, genders, experiences, abilities and perspectives to apply. We are actively working to increase the diversity of experience and perspectives on our team and are looking for someone who can help continue to lead that process.
EEOC and Accommodations
Paxful is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law.
We’re also committed to providing accommodations to people with disabilities. If you need any kind of accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, you can reach out to [email protected] and let us know how we can best help you.
Global Data Privacy Notice for Job Candidates and Applicants
Depending on your location, the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other privacy laws may regulate the way we manage the data of job applicants. Our full Privacy Notice is available at https://paxful.com/privacy-notice. By submitting your application, you are agreeing to our use and processing of your data as required.