Technical Product Supervisor
Crossix is seeking an intellectually curious, resourceful, and collaborative Technical Product Supervisor to join our team. This is an excellent opportunity to help us build out the technology and data methodologies that power our business.
Technical Product Supervisor will join our Analytics Products team and will be a key interface with other teams to ensure continuous improvement upon data engineering activities leveraging database methodologies, eliminating manual efforts through automation, capturing business and technical requirements thoroughly to act upon.
This role will require previous experience in, working with any database using significant SQL, solving data issues, troubleshooting data integrity challenges and providing recommendations, and gathering requirements around evolving technology processes. This position also offers significant exposure to new technologies in cloud, distributed data processing methodologies to take your career path where your passion lies.
What You'll Do
- Own Database processes and solutions resolving business problems, leveraging SQL, stored procedures, data modeling, automation with scripting (Python or Shell or any)
- Participates in Software development lifecycle(SDLC) in requirements gathering, development efforts, testing solutions, troubleshooting issues around data, typically in database environment.
- Works with product managers to translate business requirements into detailed functional/technical requirements
- Assist in development and execution of user acceptance testing to validate system functionality
- Identify, document, and report bug cases and features in the issue/change tracking system
What You've Done
- 3-5 years’ experience in Database technologies using SQL, Stored procedures, Dimensional data modeling.
- Experience with Programming languages to handle data across various platforms. Preferably, using a scripting technology (python, shell or any) or any other creative means.
- Experience in requirements gathering, data transformation Rules documentation from various teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
About the Team– Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by insights that enable healthcare marketers to plan, measure, and optimize their marketing campaigns with confidence. Using our own proprietary technology and network of health and non-health data, our analyses pinpoint the tactics, programs, and channels that improve performance and boost sales, enabling better healthcare communications. And we do it all while protecting consumer privacy.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard. Come join our rapidly growing team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or veteran status.