VP, Product Management (Social Product Solutions) at DoubleVerify
Reporting Relationship: Chief Operating Officer
Founded in 2008, DoubleVerify (DV) is the leading independent provider of marketing measurement software, data and analytics that authenticates the quality and effectiveness of digital media for the world’s largest brands and media platforms. DV provides media transparency and accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance by bringing transparency and accountability to the market and ensuring ad viewability, brand safety, fraud protection, accurate impression delivery and audience quality across campaigns to drive performance. DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies across every major vertical, including financial services, telecom, automotive, retail, CPG, travel, luxury and pharmaceuticals gain the most value out of their media spend by delivering best-in-class solutions across the digital ecosystem. Let’s build a better industry.
The VP, Social Product Solutions has overall ownership of and accountability for DV’s fast-growing product line of measurement and data delivered for the use of brands, agencies, and trading desks inside of social and other large proprietary ad platforms. This senior role oversees the development and delivery of DV product capabilities, including brand safety, fraud, viewability measurement inside of social and proprietary ad platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Snap, Pinterest and more. The role is responsible for developing a deep understanding of these 3rd-party platforms and how advertisers execute their ad campaigns on them. This product leader then must develop winning product strategies and capabilities for delivering new and innovative ways for DV product functionality to be implemented inside these environments. Finally, the product leader needs to lead the execution of the product development in collaboration with the platform to ensure successful service releases.
This position requires strategic thinking, ingenuity, and innovation in expanding DoubleVerify’s services through new measurement solutions, data offerings, seamless activation solutions and advanced analytics. In addition to this responsibility, the role carries a high level of business ownership and visibility within DoubleVerify and through interactions with major strategic partners.
- Ownership and accountability for the development and success of Social Product Solutions at DoubleVerify.
- Recruit, Train, and Develop a strong Product Management organization responsible for the end-to-end delivery of DV services to buyers across various Social Platforms.
- Develop deep understanding of Social ad platforms and how DV clients utilize them to execute their media buys.
- Coordinate internally with product teams representing specific measurement and data dimensions and capabilities to determine the most effective and competitive method for delivering these capabilities into the Social product channel.
- Collaborate with DV Marketing to ensure DV Social Product Solutions are well-positioned to address the market and compete with other vendors.
- Coordinate with the Sales Operations organization to ensure product delivery operations are scalable and sustainable while incorporating continuous feedback from existing customers to ensure satisfaction with DV Social services.
- Build, maintain and communicate the complete social product lifecycle – from vision to handoff, including identifying new markets and creating product & strategies to win.
- Collaborate with DV Business Development team to build and maintain social platform relationships necessary for product success in the buy-side of the online advertising ecosystem.
- Interactively work with Senior Management to define social product vision based on customer feedback and functional needs and requirements.
- Define and drive go-to-market strategy, planning, and execution for new product offerings and releases.
- Represent DV Social solutions at various industry trade shows, client meetings, platform events and other important external group meetings.
- 15+ years of Product Management experience.
- 10+ years of Product Management experience in the advertising technology or online media industry.
- Exceptional understanding of ad capabilities, creative formats and media buying practices with major Social platforms (YouTube or Facebook/Instagram)
- B.S. or equivalent/higher level of education in Computer Science or a related field.
- Understanding of common online advertising technologies, the online advertising ecosystem and the various media buying channels.
- Experience with media quality measurement such as brand safety, fraud or viewability measurement.
- Superior data analysis skills. Ability to personally deliver insight and action from information.
- Ability to organize and deliver large amounts of information and actions across multiple dimensions of action including experience in some or all of the following: Roadmap management, agile development oversight, client support, integration management.
- Demonstrated capability to coordinate and lead collaborative relationships and technical integrations with 3rd-parties to achieve business results.
- Passion and desire to play a key role in leading a high-growth business in a fast-moving and competitive landscape.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver high-quality, commercially-successful online advertising products through both individual achievement and the leadership of a team of product management professionals.
- Deep understanding of the online advertising industry, ad platforms and market trends.
- Strong process management, business process re-engineering, and analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to recruit and develop product managers to successfully delivery market-leading online advertising services.
- Proven ability to balance the need of the customer while maintaining corporate objectives.
- Ability to work with internal and external customers to find solutions to challenges they face.
- Organized with a rigorous attention to detail, drive for excellence, and a positive “can-do” approach.