VP, Product Strategy—TV and Programmatic
Crossix is looking for a senior media and ad tech leader to own revenue growth and future development of our Programmatic and TV product lines. This position reports directly to the SVP, Product Strategy.
What you’ll do
What You've Done
- 12+ years of experience working in ad tech or TV advertising
- 4 year college degree required
- Hands on experience working with media agency buying teams, including in depth knowledge of agency buying and planning tools
- 3+ years working in media data sales in digital programmatic or addressable TV
- 4+ years working in an analytics environment
- Proven track record of building and growing media/ad-tech partnerships
- In depth knowledge of addressable TV landscape
- Deep experience providing data in digital and programmatic environments
- Demonstrated industry expertise—author, conference presenter at industry events.
- Strong leadership skills and ability to mentor and coach team members
Who we are – Crossix partners with leading healthcare and media companies to plan, measure and optimize their marketing and communication initiatives. With deep consumer and healthcare professional expertise, Crossix delivers hard-to-come-by audience and campaign insights to inform strategic business decisions and drive improved patient outcomes. Data-driven and data-proven, the patented Crossix methodology and differentiated technology enable critical connections across its proprietary data network of Rx, OTC, medical, clinical, media and consumer data to ensure more actionable cross-channel measurement with best-in-class privacy safeguards far exceeding HIPAA requirements.
Leadership – With decades of combined experience and an unrivaled track record of healthcare innovation, our leadership team sets the standard for us. Their knowledge and expertise continually challenge us and the industry – through their work, their speaking engagements at conferences and their thought leadership published in the top industry publications.
Culture – We know that our employees set us apart. Along with competitive salaries and benefits, we invest in creating compelling opportunities for professional development and career growth. We also believe that diversity is essential to building an environment where everyone can feel they belong. We’re continuously building an inclusive company where everyone feels welcome and heard.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status