Web Product Manager/Director at Skillshare
What you'll do:
- Work directly with product, engineering, and design leaders to develop ongoing web strategy and roadmaps
- Foster a culture of impact, discipline around KPIs, rapid iteration, and harnessing insights from marriage of data and user feedback
- Set the teams strategy for optimizing user experiences to drive the desired action for users within these segments
- Drive long term product strategy for Skillshare, with a keen eye on how to drive class discovery and learning
- Be accountable for key business metrics and analyze the success of your features (especially through the lens of engagement and retention)
Why we're excited about you:
- 5+ years experience in a product management role
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally with product, engineering, analytics and marketing in a highly collaborative environment
- Technical enough to talk shop with and gain the respect of world-class engineers... and equally comfortable communicating with non-technical teams and leaders across the company
- Creative problem solver, who is able to incorporate quantitative data, qualitative insights, and macro business trends to pivot and iterate on original ideas
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Passionate about building products for everyone, not just yourself
- Experience building an audience and consumer products
Why you're excited about us:
- Impact: You’ll build and shape the core user experience for our web platform, which is critical for our users’ ability to discover, create, and engage with classes.
- Growth: Our platform reaches all corners of the globe, and you’ll be shaping and building the web experience for our users (with room to take on more responsibility over time).
- Our team: We have a passionate, talented team that is a lot of fun to work with.
- Our mission: We’re doing work that matters – connecting lifelong learners around the world and empowering them to pursue their creativity.
- Flexibility: We believe that doing your best work means living a full life. That means different things for everyone, so we optimize for trust, invest to support remote teams, have an unlimited vacation policy (with a required minimum!), and encourage work-life balance.