Senior Product Manager
At Bread, Product Managers own product vision, strategy and roadmap, working closely with engineers and designers to build products that our merchants, members and other users love. We’re looking for entrepreneurial individuals who are both creative and strategic to come up with innovative products that will help us achieve our mission of transforming consumer finance.
Bread’s business sits at the center of consumer lending, ecommerce conversion, payments, fraud and identity verification. We’re looking for a product person who isn’t afraid to dig into any of these areas and who is excited to work all our users, including merchants, borrowers, developers, regulators, lending partners and internal teams, to continue growing our portfolio of products.
- Own the ideation, development and go-to-market strategy of products and features for a diverse set of customers
- Work with designers and engineers to define, prioritize, and deliver high impact products quickly
- Gather feedback, define metrics and produce analyses to validate assumptions, inform priorities and monitor product success
- Juggle multiple projects, initiatives and explorations while managing your backlog
- Build consensus on product priorities and communicate this vision across the company
- Create materials or processes to ensure internal teams are trained on positioning and usage of launched products
- 3+ years as a PM shipping enterprise or developer products in an agile environment (ecommerce or fintech experience a plus)
- Technical aptitude, basic ability to read and write code, experience working with modern web APIs and the ability to explain technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Strong analytical skills and comfort working with data
- Problem solving skills and the ability to define your own work in a fluid, fast-paced environment with minimal supervision