Experience a unique way to share life with friends. Snap a photo or a video, add a caption, and send it to a friend (or maybe a few). They'll view it, laugh, and then the snap disappears from the screen - unless your friend takes a screenshot! The image might be a little grainy, and you may not look your best, but that's the point. It's about the moment, a connection between friends, and not just a pretty picture. The allure of fleeting messages reminds us about the beauty of friendship - we don't need a reason to stay in touch. Give it a try, share a moment, and enjoy the lightness of being!
Snap Inc. is a camera company. We believe that reinventing the camera represents our greatest opportunity to improve the way people live and communicate. Our products empower people to express themselves, live in the moment, learn about the world, and have fun together.
Snapchat is the camera used by over 150 million people every day to Snap with family, watch Stories from friends, see events from around the world, and explore expertly curated content from top publishers. In short, we are a passionate team working hard to build the best platform in the world for communication and storytelling.
We are looking for a Measurement Lead to join Team Snapchat! We are looking for someone who is excited about working alongside some of the largest advertisers in the world. Working from our Venice, CA headquarters, you’ll lead our measurement relationships with select advertisers, as well as partner closely with cross-functional teams to increase advertising efficiency on Snapchat.
What you’ll do:
- Create and support measurement tests, and learn programs for key clients to increase efficiency on the platform and grow relationships
- Partner closely with Snapchat’s Sales, Ad Products, and Measurement Engineering teams to deliver strong experiences for advertisers
- Source, create, and lead strategic measurement partnerships with leading third-party measurement partners
- Assess the potential usefulness, validity, and rigor of new Snapchat-developed and partner-developed measurement approaches
- Build measurement advocacy and understanding via internal trainings and collateral development
- Serve as the day-to-day trusted measurement advisor for key strategic advertiser relationships
- Own and scale measurement solutions
What we’re looking for:
- Analytics experience with a technology company, media agency, consulting firm, or research company
- A strong understanding of Snapchat and the digital advertising ecosystem
- A strong understanding of Audience, Brand, and/or ROI analytics
- A deep understanding of applied statistics including sampling approaches, causal modeling, time series analysis, and data-mining techniques
- A proven track record of building/influencing client relationships
- Ability to convey complex ideas in a clear and effective manner to a range of audiences
- Excellent communication and presentation skills