Apparel Merchandising Assistant at Peloton
Peloton is seeking an Apparel Merchandising Assistant to join our team in New York, NY.
- Help build seasonal assortment development and manage updates throughout the season.
- Partner with production team on SKU item set-up, maintenance and PO creation
- Track and manage all seasonal and special collection samples
- Act as liaison between creative and merchandising team to prepare for all seasonal photoshoots
- Build out and manage graphics library for all vendors
- Stay informed on current and future consumer trends
- Assist in line sheet management
- Set up seasonal style outs and product review meetings with cross functional teams
- Manage graphic handoff and screen printing relationships with global printers
- Assist in the visual merchandising and weekly merchandising maintenance on all apparel sites
- Assist with invoice prep for Accounts Payable
- 1+ year experience in an Assistant Merchant role or relevant work experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment prone to change-
- Can do attitude!
- Ability to work effectively and creatively in a lean environment.
- Previous start-up experience is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and G-Suite, experience. Illustrator and Shopify is a plus!
- Excellent communication, prioritization, and time management skills
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy and benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience and comfort of home. We use technology and design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, and Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks and challenging the status quo by continuously innovating and improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, and we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses and retail showrooms in the US, UK and Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 and Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.