Associate Director, Digital Content & Strategy at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center
At Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK), we’re not only changing the way we treat cancer, but also the way the world thinks about it. By working together and pushing forward with innovation and discovery, we’re driving excellence and improving outcomes.
For the 30th year, MSK has been named a top hospital for cancer by U.S. News & World Report. We are proud to be on Becker’s Healthcare list as one of the 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare in 2019, as well as one of Glassdoor’s Employees’ Choice Best Place to Work for 2019. We’re treating cancer, one patient at a time. Join us and make a difference every day.
Seeking a challenge where you can make meaningful change? If you love communications, look no further!
We are recruiting an Associate Director, Digital Content & Strategy who is passionate about crafting and distributing content at one of the nation’s leading cancer centers. This is an exciting opportunity to be a key member of our Editorial & Content team, helping to drive business goals, primarily through content on MSK’s website, mskcc.org.
- Develop strategies, including channel selection & distribution, for promoting content created by various stakeholders
- Perform research, including competitive analysis, to identify content gaps and make recommendations to Director, Digital Content Strategy
- Strategize innovative ways to achieve a variety of business goals with content
- Work with partners around the institution to update and maintain sections of our site
- Act as point person from content team on strategic initiatives, including website redesigns and optimizations, providing expertise and direction throughout
- Act as project leader and manager, using tracking software to make sure projects are on track and deliverables communicated
- Partner with leaders (e.g. social media, patient education, internal/physician communications, patient portal) on content distribution plans
- Capture and analyze metrics to produce key insights for future direction along with preparing decks to update core internal partners
- Experience in content ideation, creation of various types (emails, webpages, articles and infographics) working and providing direction to agency partners
- Deep understanding of digital content analytics and measurement, specifically Google Analytics
- Understanding of content audits, as well as experience looking at competitive landscapes and coming up with actionable recommendations
- Knowledgeable about SEO, keyword research, information architecture, and usability best practices
- A collaborative spirit, solution-oriented approach along with stellar communication skills and ability to connect across leadership
- 4+ years working in digital content/content strategy leading projects from end to end, including setting KPIs and measuring success
Competitive compensation packages | Sick Time |Generous Vacation+ 12 holidays to recharge & refuel| Internal Career Mobility & Performance Consulting | Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA & Dependent Care|403b Retirement Savings Plan Match|Tuition Reimbursement |Parental Leave & Adoption Assistance |Commuter Spending Account |Fitness Discounts &Wellness Program | Resource Networks| Life Insurance & Disability |
We believe in communication, openness, and thinking beyond your 8-hour day @ MSK. It’s important to us that you have a sense of impact, community, and work/life balance to be and feel your best.
We look forward to meeting you soon!
MSK is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer committed to diversity and inclusion in all aspects of recruiting and employment. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability, veteran status or any other factor which cannot lawfully be used as a basis for an employment decision.
Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.